The Dixon swim

(Set at Alexandria in season 6)

Warning: Nudity. Cussing. Ages 13+

Summary: You and Daryl are on a recruitment trip. Daryl finds a lake and soon enough, you both are swimming. I don't know how it is going to end.

You walk down the street first in the morning. It wasn't even light out yet. You enjoyed your morning walks all alone. "Y/n!" Arron is calling you from behind you. You turn around to come face to face with the sweet man. "Yeah?" You say in a passive tone. "I'm staying behind with Eric today. You think you could go with Daryl today?" He asked you with his fingers crossed. "Why me?" You asked with an eyebrow raised. "Well, I figured that you and Daryl are like besties, soo..." You giggled about to tell him your answer. "Of corse. Tell Eric I say 'get better'." You say smiling. "Yes! Thank you so much." He says walking away. You walk into your house to get dressed.

You walked into the living room to find Daryl on the couch already dressed. "Daryl." You say louder than you expected. He jolts and looks behind him. "Christ, woman." He says breathing heavy. "Sorry, its 5:30am, what are you doing here?" You ask giggling. "I don't know." He mumbled under his breath. "Waitin' on ya." He said looking down. "Well, I'm ready if you are." You say smiling.

He motioned for you to come over to him. You walk over with open arms. He pulls you into a hug. "Good mornin', sweetheart." He says putting his cheek on your head. "Mornin', DD." When you first met, you called him D for Daryl. Then you found out his name was Dixon, so then DD was his created.

He released you and walked out the door. You closed the door and started walking towards the gate. "Abe! Gate, please!" You yelled. He smiled as opened it. "My lady." He said sweetly. You and Daryl walked out of the gates of Alexandria with plans of not coming back for a day or so. "Where do ya' wanna check first?" Daryl asked you once you got far enough. "I uh know. Around here?" You answered back. He looked around at the open field. "Why not?"

He said nodding his head. You two walked in one direction searching for anything. People, food, scavenging things. "Hey, we'll find more if we split. Don't get hurt!" He yelled before walking into the woods. You walked about another 100 yards before hearing the trickle of water. You stopped to make sure what you heard was correct. Sure enough, the water didn't stop.

"Daryl, come here!" Daryl came sprinting out of the trees with his crossbow lugging on his back. "Water." Was all you had to say to make him come running. He ran right pass to find the water. He jogged down a small hill to find a small lake. He looked back at you with a grin. "Is it hot enough for a swim?" You giggled as you said, "Yeah. The humidity is killing me!" He laughed as he undressed himself. "Wait, I don't think I'm wearing the right bra or underwear." He scoffed playfully. "Its the end of the world, no one will care. Strip all the way down if ya' want." You smiled as you agreed.

You lifted your shirt over your head and tossed it over your shoulder. You unclipped your bra as he flung his heavy jeans. He was about to take off his underwear but suddenly stopped. "Do you care?" You shook your head as you took off your pants and underwear. Daryl stopped in his tracks. "Damn. Your beautiful." You couldn't hear all he said because he mumbled it. "Fuck it!" You yelled as you jumped in the cool water. He soon followed your footprints. You swam out far enough to were you couldn't touch. "We can find people tomorrow, right?" He laughed at your comment. "We need a day off."

He swam right next to you and smiled. "Ya know, since the day ya' got here, I have liked ya'." He said sweetly. You shook your head not believing him at all. "Nah, why would you want me.... I'm me!" You yelled. He scoffed and said, "That's why I like you, your you!" He smacked your shoulder lightly. "Don't say that kind of stuff about yourself. Your beautiful." He had the softest eyes at that moment. "I love you." You blushed and started to tear up. "What's wrong?!" He got panicked.

"Nothing, I've just never had someone say they loved me." You wiped your eyes the best you could. Daryl smiled and wiped your eyes for you. "It ok. You don't have to say it back if you don't want to. Take your time, don't stress it." He said softly. You giggled. "I love you, Daryl. No stress, just reaction." He smiled and kissed your head. "We'll head back later. Enjoy this moment right now." You smiled and leaned your head on his shoulder.

*************************************************************

I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE...... FOREVER!!!! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA. ITS NOW SUMMER SO I WILL BE ABLE TO POST A LOT MORE!! THANK GOD!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY CUPPYCAKES!!!!!!! :D