Seeing Daryl again

(Set in Alexandria in season 6)
Warning: Fluff, Cussing. Ages 13+
Summary: You and Daryl went to high school together, you guys had a somewhat, kind of, not really, parse relationship. (Super simple, Emma.) You and him are reunited at Alexandria where you are free to explore the memories.

You were walking in the woods, tripping over your feet as you walked. The walkers chasing you didn't help. They were real slow so you weren't real concerned. You hadn't sleped in days and you knew you were getting slower. Out of nowhere, a man -a cute man- stabbed the walkers in the head. They dropped to the ground like the dead fuckers they were. "Thanks." You panted with your hands on your knees. You hadn't caught your breath in days. You were out of ammo and your knife was dropped of a 10 story building... Long story.

"Rick." the man said. "Y/n." You said back. "Got a camp." You and Rick said at the same time. "Yeah. Do you?" He said laughing. You shook you head as you followed him back. He asked you a few odd questions before you reached a big gate. Laughter could be heard inside the community. Kids. Rick introduced you to everyone. Maggie, Glenn, Carol, Arron, Abe, Sasha and so on. One man lurked in the shadows. "Rick? Who's that?" You asked pointing to the side of the house. "Daryl. I'd keep your distance, he ain't to friendly." He shook it of.

"Wait, Dixon?" Your heart leaped. "Yeah, wait, you know him?" He asked surprised. "Teddy bear? That you?" You asked in tears. His head perked up. You were the only one that has ever called him that. Rick jumped in front on you with his hands up. "Do you have a death wish?!" He whisper yelled. Daryl walked out and peered over Rick's shoulder. "Fish food?" He asked. Rick looked so confused. "Yeah." You chocked out. Daryl ran as fast as he could into your open arms. "I've missed you so much, Y/n." He whispered into your ear. He slowly let go of your small body. Everyone looked so confused. "Time for a little back story." You said.

Flash back

You walked through the halls of your new school. You didn't know anyone there and you were an easy target. Not exactly the most popular girl and you were very small. You were looking down as your books flew out of your hands. You looked up to see 2 guys laughing at you. You tried to push past them, but they didn't budge. "Please, just leave me alone." You said trying to keep your temper. You had  minor  anger issues.

"Ya wanna make us?" One of the men said getting in your face. You looked down and tried to breath. The other one pushed you to the ground and really invaded your space. "Hey! Get the fuck off her!" A man screamed. You were a freshman, it was rare for anyone to stand up for you. The men scattered. I guess the man had a rep. "Fish food?" He asked. "Fish food." You giggled. "You had to admit, he was really cute. Black hair, blue eyes, tall for his age. He grabbed your hand and helped you up. "Thanks. Y/n." You said. "Daryl. No problem." He shot back.

End of flash back

"That's the story behind the fish food." You said. "What's with the teddy bear?" Rick asked. "Another time." You answered. By the time you stopped talking, Daryl's arms were around your shoulders. You looked up to se those beautiful blue eyes. He leaned down to kiss your small nose. You scrunched up your nose and giggled. He smiled so wide. "You should go rest." Michonne suggested. You looked at Daryl who nodded slowly with his eyes closed. "Potassium." You said nodding your head. "What?" Rick asked with a lip curl. "Did none of you guys pay attention in science?" You said oddly. You sighed, "The sign for potassium is K." Daryl giggled as he walked away. "Come on, pretty lady." You smiled as you followed closely.

"This is my house. Well, not 'mine'. I share it with 6 other people." He smiled nervously. You grabbed his hand, looked into his blue eyes and smiled. "Show me your room." He looked down and walked up the creaky stairs. "Your gonna be impressed." He muttered smiling. You scoffed, "Why?" He opened the door and to your surprise, it was clean. You gasped, "Daryl! Its clean! What happened to you!!" You laughed. "Your room use to look like you had parties in them every day." He laughed letting go of your small hand.