Villainy at It's Core

Colors!

Ch. 14

Villainy at Its Core

By: Cutegirlmayra (Not only are finals a hassle, but fanfiction and tumblr need my attention as well! Goodness! It's like having part-time jobs that you don't get paid for. Wait a second...

It's like having kids.)

Where's Sparkles?

Ever since that time with Aldin... she's been gone.

I'm deeply worried.

"I'm sure we'll find your bunny, Lily! But for now? I could really use your help-Ah-ah!!"

I looked up from below to see Kiki wobble on her latter, trying to hang up her decorations.

I had no idea how I let her wrangle me into these things...

She supposed since my power was 'light' and I controlled 'colors' that that must have made me perfect for Pre-Prom preparations.

What was worse...

"Woah! Thanks for steadying me. Hehe!" she grinned down below, before fixing the banner and coming down.

"...Em..." I was too focused in my thoughts to really pay her any mind, and she seemed to notice that.

"Hey! Cheer up! Chin up! And dress up! Eee! That reminds me!" She 'squee'd again, and ran to-

My eyes grew wide.

"Wait... wasn't that..?"

"In your things? Yes, well. When I asked if you had a dress for pre-prom you insisted you weren't going... but then~" she twirled Guinevere's dress around as she pulled it out, holding it in front of herself and smiling excitedly, even having her shoulders bounce a little as she did so.

"Come on! Come, come, come!" she ushered me forward with her hand, but her feet tapped right over to me instead and pulled me in.

I wasn't even angry about her going through my stuff than I was about her handling the old gown like that.

"Give it here!" I tried to reach for it, but she pulled it away.

"Woah! Hold your horses! Hehe. I'm gonna put it on you. Like a true princess." She held her head high for a second, as if trying to praise me, but I just left my scowl on and furrowed my brow.

I was getting annoyed... but was too tried to really keep it up and say anything snarky back.

She grinned as she bit her lower lip and slipped the dress up over me.

I ducked my head as the fabric, which I hadn't really pulled out in a long time, swished over me like a blanket and draped around.

It was heeeavyy....

"Hmm... you really do like modest attire, huh?" she smiled, "I kinda do too!" she beamed, as if trying to relate to me.

I just threw my arms through the sleeves and looked down, then back up at her.

Was she kidding me right now?

This dress was gorgeous, don't get me wrong, probably the most expensive thing I've ever worn, but it looked straight out of a classic wedding back in the olden times of yore.

"It's beautiful though..." when my reaction didn't help her much, she turned her attention back to the dress, and pulled the sides out to look the fabric over.