6. mystic bar-Niklause

I had come to the bar to get a drink when I saw an old friend out of the corner of my eye. I walked up to her placing my head in the crook of her neck.

I whisperer, "long time no see love it's been years"

She replies, "only about 23 years Nicky"

I smile, she was the first and only one to call me that.

She asked, "where are bekey, e, koley"

I say , "I needed time out's so I came  here why are you here isa ?"

She replies , "Damon knows I'm here and I don't want him to I know he can't get into my house because of my spell ....before I forget I Isabella Salvatore invite the Michelson family into my house."

I smile , "thanks isa I'll tell them"..

We just stood around drank and talked about anything and everything. When I got home I undagered kol and said I was sorry  he gave me a strange look but accepted my apology. I gathered my siblings in the living room and made my announcement.

I said smiling feeling really giddy, "you'll never guess who's here"

Kol said, "please let it be bellz"..

I grinned and nodded I signed contently before flopping on the couch thinking of her sent, her hair, her eyes and her beautiful face. I heard snickering and comments but I tuned them out until I heard her name being uttered 'bella'.

I said, "what?".

Elijah said, "I said it looks like you've found your mate in the young little be"

A goofy smile spread across my face at the mention of her name. Or the assumption she is my mate. But I can't help my self but wonder. I started to worry about her after everything her brothers have put her threw she shouldn't be anywhere alone. .

I said, "do you remember Damon's and Stefan's last name? "

Elijah said, "Salvatore brother"

I replied, "what about isa's?"

Koley growled, "if those fuck whits even lay one hand on her they'll loose it if they make her cry from those gems we call eyes they'll loose theirs"

I am happy to see kol and isa's
sibling-ish bond is still as strong as if they're twins.......

What to do about the Salvatore brothers..........

Kol , Elijah, Rebekkah and I drive to Bella to see/protect her not that I believe or have any doubts about her safety and her fighting skills. After all she can beat me in a fight... at everything really.