14. waking up - bella

It's been weeks since myself imposed catatonia. It's taken me that long to work threw my pain. Not all of it I can work threw on my own. I breathe deeply and stretched out. Then out of nowhere Nicky latches onto me in a constricting hug.

He keeps saying how he'll never ignore me or do a thing to upset me ever again. I could tell this week pained him. I also knew he hasn't feed in two weeks. I push his head into my shoulder and opened his mouth pushing down, till I felt his fangs enter my neck. I gasped it felt so good!. I could hear him groaning in pleasure.

I kissed his neck and waited for him to detach. When a male feeds from their mate their mates blood can be nutritional and the taking of blood is also an aphrodisiac in small portions. It often leads to exit also seals the mate bond between us.

This isn't the first time they've done this. when nicky was loosing too much blood that he was going into dedication until i fed him my blood. It is amazing I could feel his emotions and hear his voice. I feel connected to him in a way I never knew was even possible. It's more than that I feel protective and possessive of him. I feel so protective that I'd Rebekkah came in or Elijah to talk to Nic I'd knock em out and shove them down the stairs and lock this door.

Right now I'm sick..... sick with worry for him. I don't want to leave him but I must go feed.