12. new neighbors- bella

When I got to the cabin I heard laughing. That all stopped when I heard a Knock at my door. I was dressed in my uniform and had my boiler jacket on my helmet in my hands any my messenger bag over my shoulders ready to walk out the door. I opened it to reveal four faced I never wanted to see again. Emmet, jasper, Esme and Carlisle

I asked ," can I help you with something? I am just heading off to work"

They obviously didn't recognize me but I knew Jasper would by my emotion signature.

Carlisle said, "hi I'm Carlisle this is my wife Esme my sons Emmet and jasper we just came to say hi"

I say, "Jasper don't...", everybody else looked in confusion, "I'm deputy Salvatore Isabella Salvatore but you call call me Bella you always have "

They still looked confused.

I said, "Carlisle or dr. Cullen you all know me just not the real me... part of me. Isabella Salvatore is my real name but you knew me as Bella Swan"

They gasped and Esme and Emmet had encased me in a hug yelling little sis and my baby at once.

I said, "my brothers are in the dog house and I've got to go to work so I'll come over later and then we can talk and I'll tell you every thing with out Edward of course."

Emmet said,"him , Alice and Rosalie have been cast out for lying and not sticking to their animal blood as well as trying to use you"

I gasped , "I really need to get to work but can we continue this later?"

They nodded I said, "if anyone comes looking for me can you say that I left town and sold you my cabin?"

They nodded and I said my goodbyes and got to my bike put my helmet on and rode away.

The graveyard shift was easy because nothing really happens. The word you'll get are a few false alarms or prank calls. I was even visited by the Cullen's. I told them my story.

When I asked if I was being cruel by freezing by brothers out they told me they deserved it which they did I suppose. They asked about my job.

I told them that since the night shift is the most hated job you get payed more but I told them my real reason for taking night shift and they agreed. I managed to pull a few strings and get the Cullen's a supply of bagged animal blood from a butcher store.

I compelled them to extract the blood the get from the animals on a daily basis and send it to them so they won't be caught in the forests. They were extremely grateful.