10. bad news : Niklause

When I got home everyone crowded around me as they usually did we walked into the house. I knew they wanted to know if isa and I were OK or even if I found her. 

Kol said ," well?"

I started crying then fell to my knees shaking with my sobs. They were all looking at me as though I grew two heads. They never knew I had a heart.

I had never shown it, but being with the love of my life made me less cruel and cold. I've never had this type of relationship with any woman.....it scares the living hell out of me quiet literally.

I stay on the floor well after the others left I slowly pushed myself from the floor and walked to my room in a zombie like state to my room where I did nothing but lay on the floor looking at the ceiling.

All I can think about is my isa, her luscious lips, her perfectly carved legs, her talented hands, the way she spoke to me and the way we fit perfectly together.

Tears fell from the corner of my eyes down the sides of my cheeks onto the wooden planks of my floor. I couldn't move and I didn't want to. I kept thinking about isa.

All my memories of isa played on repeat even my last memory where she was on the verge of tears like the tears that are falling from my eyes.

Rome whines, "I want mine ....Izzy ....mate "

I feel his pain