11. the lake :kol

I knew Bella well enough to know she thinks Klaus rejected her she'd go to the one place she'd never be found by anyone except me the lake or her cabin.

in the reality it's the crystal lake in Bella's and my crystal dimension. The crystal dimension is a physic world Bella created centuries ago which she allowed me access to.

Her cabin is just outside mystic falls and she had the place since god knows when. I just hope Klaus has found her. He is a down right idiot.

The next thing I know we here the door and Klaus comes through. When I asked If he found her he broke down crying. we were all shocked by the fact Klaus actually has a heart. We then realized he needs privacy so we left him crying on the floor.

I went to my room and connected with the crystal realm. I walked around until I reached the end of the dimension but found no Bella. I knew Bella works the day shift so my best bet was I'd see her tonight.... Hopefully. I walked down the hall and into reb's room.

I said quietly, "I found bella"

Reb asked, "where?"

I replied, "I knew she'd be in one of two places a special place or her cabin in the woods guess where?"

Reb said, "a special place ?"

I said, "wrong"

Reb said, "so the cabin"

I nodded. Reb didn't doubt me or my ability to find Bella any where she knows the bond we share it's special and unique to us. I told Reb the plan and we waited till night fall