9. the morning after - Bella/Niklause

💕bella💕

Last night was one of the best i've ever had shortly after we had finished we fell asleep and I could still feel him inside of me. I could feel him pulling out slowly and gently to not hurt me.

I moaned, "morning"

I looked at him and he is content.  He pulls all the way out of me.

He didn't say any thing. He just gathered our cloths and picked out his then we got dressed. I could feel my self getting sad when he left I started crying.  I love him and after last night he doesn't want me.

I say, "I Isabella rose Salvatore reject Niklause Pearce Michelson's invitation to my house"

I called  work and switched from the daylight shift to the graveyard shift, they were more than willing to accommodate. I then went hunting to find some animals to hunt then release. I then didn't feel any better after a few animals so I went bro go see my resident hunter for a way to blow off steam.

It took a while but Rick had managed to cool me down and learn from me. He's the only one I trust enough to tell what happened. He gave me some great advice. I went to go home and begin packing my bags.

I decided I'm moving away. I just can't be in that house. I cleaned each room as I cleared it until I just had my room all my boxed were in the garage ready to be put in storage and I just needed to pack my room. 

1hr later

My room has been packed and all my stuff is being packed in storage container and my bike is in my car which has my cloths and blood in.  I put the house up for sale and hand the keys over and drive out to my secret cabin that's like two hours from work

🐺 Niklause🐺

It is the best morning in the world but I may have fucked it up by waking her. I silently gather our clothes and we get dressed. While Rome is snarling in my head for me to stay with her but I couldn't.

So I left and went to the bar and had a few drinks but I swore it wasn't enough to get me tipsy but here I was as drunk as homer Simpson on saint pats day. I was talking to kol and Rebekkah about what happened this morning they had talked to me about how I fucked up. When I went back to check on her she was gone and her house was put up for sale.

It sunk in that my mate left and it's my fault. I wish she was still here.
In my grief Rome came out and refused to give control back.  He sniffed about for a good 10 minutes before running towards the woods getting lost, then yelling at the top of our lungs.

He yelled, "my Izzy ..... mine.....Izzy please my mate Izzy "

He was crushed at the fact Izzy left. Which he blamed me for. Which he should she's gone because of me....
Where are you isa......