8. protecting what's mine - Niklause

I've always had a crush on Bella. She makes me want to be the old kind and caring me not the one that kills and murders people. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Bella using her magic to send her brothers away and move us somewhere more.......private.

Bella turned in my embrace and pushed be onto the couch then settling on my lap with her core on my growing bulge and thighs on  ether side of mine. I moaned

I would of moaned louder if it wasn't for Roman on my ass he's the alpha king so he's the most possessive and protective bastard on the planet.

Bella panicked, "did I hurt you are you OK?"

I laughed, "is Bella Salvatore getting soft??"

She buried her face in my neck nuzzling in breathing in my scent Roman purred.

She asks, "why are you purring and your eyes glowing blue?"

I reply, "it's a tell tale sigh roman's trying to break out"

She asks, " can I meet him"

I say, "sure I'm scared he'll hurt you though he doesn't get along well with any woman just ask Rebekkah"

She nods. I slowly let Rome out of his cage and he takes control. And starts purring quite loudly making isa laugh and giggle as he nuzzles and he actually being I don't know......nice he must really like her. I'm surprised and happy that Rome likes isa and isa is having fun with him.

Rome growls and nips at her neck, " mate mine ......my mate .......mine happy?"

Isa said, "yes I'm happy....do you think my names mine?"

Rome nodded. Isa just laughs

She said, "hay ro" he nuzzles her neck purring even louder, "can you say Izzy?"

Rome started, "izay.......izee....Izzy......Izzy"

Bella stated overexcited, "ro your such a smart wolf such a handsome wolf you can call me Izzy if you'd like?"

Rome said, "I like Izzy my Izzy"

Bella said, "only yours"

Rome seemed smug and allowed me to have control.

Isa asked, "did you know"

I replied, "no I usually ignore and keep him locked away but I've had a crush on you since forever"

Bella said, "me too"

Our mouths were already close. But isa kept moving closer until they were so close it was only a few breathes away when she stopped. She was waiting for me to make my move.  I leaned forward and kissed her.

The kiss it's self was furious, passion and love filled.  It was the best kiss I ever had. One of the two best things about it was we didn't have to breath so we didn't need to break the kiss the other was of course the beautiful and loving girl I am sharing it with.

Eventually i let the kiss end only to take our cloths off and throw them in the air which scattered them all over the bedroom.

After that every moment was imprinted into my memory until the end of time. After we fell a sleep in each others arms