Chapter 2

Christina's POV

After when Ash and I picked up Aiden, Aiden went to his room to play with his toys while Ash and I went to my room.

"So, what should we do or our project?" I asked.

"Maybe a PowerPoint and then a module" Ash replied.

"Why would we need a module?"

"Like, the PowerPoint can be half of our project and then the module is the other half!"

"Okay, you start on the project while I get drinks"

Ash nodded and pulled out my laptop. I went downstairs, into the kitchen, and to the fridge to grab out three pop cans. After I went upstairs and places down Abigail's pop can then handed Ash his pop can.

*****

A short while later, Abigail arrived and we worked on the PowerPoint and module together. We spent a half hour on the PowerPoint and another half hour on the module.

"Finally finished!" Abigail said.

"So what should we do now?" I asked.

"Lets go to the beach and relax!" Ash replied.

"Let me tell my mom so she knows!"

"Okay"

I started my way down stairs and into the living room but I heard my parents talking about something.

~Christina's parents convo~

(M= mom D= dad)

M- So when and where are we moving?"

D- We are moving to California and we are moving in two days

M- *Sigh* How are we going to tell Christina? You know she doesn't want to leave we friends!

D- We will figure out a way

~End of convo~

I decided to walk down like I heard nothing.

"Hey mom, Ash, Abigail, and I are going to the beach" I said.

"Alright be home before dinner!" Mom replied.

"Okay!"

I ran back to my room before Ash and Abigail asked me questions but I knew Abigail will ask me questions anyways.

"Took you long enough!" Abigail said. "What took you so long anyways?"

I don't know if I should tell them that I heard my parents talking about moving or tell her tomorrow....

"Christina?" Ash said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I sighed.

"I heard my parent talking while I was down there..." I said.

"What did they say?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, what did they say" Abigail said.

"I'm moving...." I replied.

"What?" Ash and Abigail said in unison.

(A/N- To clear things up, Aiden (Christina's younger brother) is in kindergarten. I should've cleared that up in the last chapter but I forgot. I'm hoping that i can update later tonight, I'm not sure yet.)