Chapter 4

~2 days later~

Christina's POV

Today is the day I move.... I really don't want to but I have too.... Even Aiden doesn't want to move! Even though its for my dad's job but I don't wanna leave my friends! I know I will get to see Ross and they others but I still don't want to move!

"Are you ready Christina?" Mom asked.

"Yup!" I replied.

Everyone filed into the car and drove off. I guess we are driving to Cali, that explains why we woke up so early! I quickly texted Ash and Abigail saying that I will miss them and I will Skype them whenever they are available.

(Guys I'm making up a time cause idk how long to takes to drive from Colorado to Cali! Anyways.... Back to the story!)

~12 hours later~

I woke up and I saw that we were still driving.

"Guess what Christina!" Mom said.

"What?" I asked.

"Our house is across from the Lynch's, you can visit them after when we move stuff in our new house!" Dad replied.

"How long is that gonna be?"

"Ummm... In about 15-20 minutes" Mom said.

"Okay"

~15 minutes later~

When we finally got to our new house, we moved the luggages with out clothes in it while Aiden walks into the house with mom. Later on she came out to help us move some boxes and then we went into the moving truck to get the rest of our stuff.

*****

After when we finished I went across the street with Aiden (since my parents are unpacking) to the Lynch's house and rang their doorbell.

"Hey guys!" Stormie said. "Where's parents?"

"At our house unpacking" I replied.

"Kids! Come down! There's someone you might wanna meet!"

Everyone came running downstairs.

"Christina!!!" Rydel yelled and attacked me with a hug.

"Hey buddy, how ya doing?" Riker asked Aiden while picking him up.

Aiden just giggles.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Ross asked.

I can't believe he just said that!