Chapter 37

Ross' POV
When the show and meet and greet ended, we all packed up and stuff.

"Are you guys ready?" Mom asked.
"Nope" Rocky replied and dragged me and Christina into a room.
"Why are we in here?" I asked.
"Because" Rocky replied.
"Because why?"
"I called someone"
"Who? You need to be more specific!"
"You'll see"

Rocky left while me and Christina looked at each other confused.
We walked out and saw a police officer talking to Abigail.

"They kidnapped me!" Abigail lied "I came here to visit a friend and I was at the airport waiting for my friend to pick me up and now I'm with these guys, and look! There's my best friend! She got kidnapped too!"

Abigail quickly got up and dragged Christina with her.

"So you two got kidnapped?" The police asked.
"Yes" Abigail replied.
"No, well I didn't. These are all my friends and Abigail visited from Colorado and went on tour with us, her stuff is in the tour bus" Christina said.
"I need proof that her stuff is in the tour bus"

We all headed out to the tour bus while I went in to get Abigail's luggage.

"This is her luggage" Christina said while placing down the luggage.
"Just to be clear you said she's from Colorado?" The police officer asked.
"Yes"
"Be right back"

The police officer walked away, he better not leave. Christina walked back into the tour bus and came out with a lot of bags.

"How much things did you buy in California Abigail?" Christina asked while dropping the bags.
"I don't know" Abigail muttered.

The police officer walked back and looked at the bags that Christina put down.

"Is this all of he stuff?" The police officer asked.
"Yes" Christina replied.
"Okay, I need your help to put these at the back of the police car"
"Why?" Abigail practically yelled.
"You are going back to Colorado, almost every police is looking for you" the police officer replied.
"Why? I didn't do anything bad did I?"
"You've been reported missing! Now come on!"

Abigail groaned and followed the police officer to his car while we all helped with her bags. After that we all want into the tour bus.

Christina's POV
-next day-

"Get up! Get up get up!" Rocky yelled while shaking me and Ross like crazy.
"What?" I groaned.
"Just get up!"
"Okay okay! Give me like 15 minutes"

I got out of the bunk, I did my usual morning routine and threw something random on. Then Ross went and did his stuff and came out an laid his head on my lap.

"Why'd you wake us up?" I asked.
"I woke up guys up because I wanted to tell you guys I'm breaking up with Abigail, she spammed me with texts all night!" Rocky replied.
"Did you tell her yet?"
"No, I'm gonna do it now"

Rocky pulled out his phone and 5 seconds later my phone buzzed, I pulled it out.

"Rocky broke up with me crying emoji face" I read out loud.
"She tells you everything doesn't she?" Rocky replied.
"Yup"

I looked down and saw Ross asleep.

"Oh now she's spamming me.." Rocky said while turning off his phone.
"You probably won't be able to use your phone for the whole day.. Or week" I said.
"Oh fun"

---------------------------------------------------

Shout out to @thecrazyone21 for the idea I wrote for Ross' POV

If you guys have any ideas you can just direct message me and I'll try to use them :)

I'm also sorry for not updating for the past couple weeks, I'm just very stressed out right now.