Chapter 11

Ross' POV

"How could they?" Christina asked on the verge of tears.

"I don't know" I replied. "But you technically lost two of your best friends, they've always been there for you"

"Yeah I know... Now get off of me!"

I got off of Christina's lap.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

Christina shrugged.

"Lets go to my place then?"

Christina nodded. We both got up and headed towards my house.

When we arrived at my house, no one was home. We went up to my room and I heard my laptop ringing.

"It's Abigail" I said. "Should I answer it?"

"If you want..." Christina replied.

I accepted that call and waited for it to connect.

"What do you want" I said.

"Please tell me Christina is with you" Abigail said, almost crying.

"Maybe she is, maybe she isn't"

"Seriously Ross! Let me talk to her!"

"No! You hurt her! Breaking a promise you guys made years ago isn't what a true friend does!"

"Hey don't talk to her like that!" Ash said budding into the conversation. "I know we broke a promise but that doesn't mean we can't talk to Christina!"

"I'm not letting you guys talk to her!" It's not worth it anyways!" I replied, raising my voice.

"Hey, calm down" Christina whispered while rubbing my back.

"Christina please listen!" Abigail said.

"You have to listen to us!" Ash added in.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to you guys" Christina replied with no emotion and ended the call.

She went back over to my bed, pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapped her arms around them and burry her head into her arms.

Christina's POV

I'm actually pretty sad that I lost two of my best friends. But they both broke a promise we made when we first met in elementary school.

"Hey" Ross said softly. "You okay?"

"I feel lost..." I replied. "I also feel empty.... I feel like no ones there for me now...."

"You have me now!"

"But I always go to Ash or Abigail what I have a problem or if I need to get something off my chest!"

"Maybe it's time for a change"

"Maybe... I... I just don't know what to do now..."

I pulled out my phone and it was only 8:30 pm I have a bunch of texts and miss calls from Ash and Abigail.

"Do you want to do anything?" Ross asked.

"No... I just want to go to sleep" I replied.

"I'll walk you home"

I slowly made my way out of Ross' bed room and out the door to my house.

When we arrived at my house, we said goodbye to each other. I walked into the house and up to my room. I grabbed my pjs, walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower and then brush my teeth to go to bed. I tried to not think of the incident that happened earlier today but I couldn't. Thinking of this made me cry so I cried myself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Guys I promise you that I'm trying to get pass this Christina and Abigail incident right now.

I'm sorry if you don't find this interesting.

Thank you for almost 1k reads!!