Chapter 43

Ross' POV

Christina and I decided to have the family dinner.. Well family lunch now since we planned it for 12:30 this time and not 6:00.

"Lets go" Christina said.

I nodded and we left and filed into the car. I hopped into the drivers seat while Christina put Rose into her car seat then she hopped into the passenger seat.

"Oh by the way, I bought some stuff back from tour for Rose" I said.

"Stop spoiling Rose!" Christina replied with a laugh and playfully slapping me on the shoulder.

~

Lunch was almost over so I decided to get everyone's attention.

"Attention! Attention everyone!" I yelled and everyone settled down. "I an announcement!"

I looked down at Christina and she nodded.

"Christina and I are engaged" I finish.

Everyone cheered and said congrats.

~

-the day of the wedding-

My brothers and dad were helping me get ready for the wedding.

Christina's POV

Rydel helped me with the makeup and hair whole Stormie helps Rose.

~

After when the wedding ended, Ross and I went to our honeymoon for 2 weeks.

~

We arrived at our destination, we don't know where since we wanted it to be a surprise.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for this very short chapter but the next chapter is the last chapter.

But, I have a new fanfic I'm going to be publishing after I finish this one.

It's another Ross fanfic

Don't worry, I'm trying to think of ideas so I can make a Riker fanfic, Rocky fanfic, Ellington fanfic or Ryland fanfic.

Again I'm sorry for the short chapter, I just can't think of anything to write :/ and I have no inspiration at the moment.