Chapter 12

Ross' POV

When I woke up, the first thing I thought of was Christina. Which is weird.... But I new to know how she's doing!

I quickly got out of bed to brush my teeth and then I got ready. I was the only one up so I quietly went to put on my converses. I also left a note so whoever wakes up next will ready it an tell the others.

When I arrived at Christina's house, I knocked on their door and Josh answered the door.

"Good thing you came Ross!" Josh said.

"Why?" I asked. "What's going on?"

Josh brought me to the living room where Aiden and Zoe were sitting.

"Christina wouldn't come out of her room" Zoe said worriedly.

"She won't even let us in her room and she wouldn't talk to us either" Josh added in. "I think it's best if you go talk to her.

Zoe agreed so I went up to her and and knocked on her bedroom door.

"Go away" Christina yelled.

"If you say so" I said jokingly.

"Wait! Ross come back!"

I heard shuffling in her room and the door unlocked. I opened her door and saw her laying on he bed, bundled up in a blanket. I sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Hey" I said softly. "Come here"

She sat up and I engulfed her into a big hug. It hurts seeing Christina sad but it also felt right for her to be in my arms.

Christina's POV

When I woke up, I did my regular morning routine but stayed in bed. Every time when my parents check on me I will tell them to go away. Awhile later Ross came, it's either he decided to drop by or my parents called him.....

I want to get my mind off of things but I don't know what to do.

"Lets go do something" I said quietly.

"Like what?" Ross asked.

"I don't know, lets go out and just do something!"

"Okay, okay! Go get ready then!"

Ross left my room while I was finding something to wear. After a while I found something to wear, I met Ross by the front door.

My dad went up to Ross and whispered something to him, I wonder what's its about.

"I know where we should go!" Ross said.

"Where?" I asked.

"The carnival!" He replied.

"Then lets go!"

We started heading to the carnival but I really want to know what dad told Ross. I want to ask but I also don't want to, what if it was something personal between them? Now I really want to know so I'm gonna ask!

"Hey Ross" I said.

"Yeah" Ross replied.

"What did my dad tell you before we left?"

Ummm...."

"Are you gonna tell me?"

Ross stayed quiet.

---------------------------------------------

I'm ending this chapter here guys!

Thank you so much for 1k reads! I'm surprised that you guys are actually reading my fanfic haha