Chapter 6

Ross' POV

Christina and Aiden came back to my house for a sleepover but I spent half of the night thinking. Christina does look familiar but I still can't remember her! But I had the weirdest dream last night! I dreamt back to the day I was going leave for California and I was talking to a girl, but I couldn't see her face.

"Come on dude get up! We are going to go to the beach! So hurry up" Rocky said.

"Okay, okay!" I replied. "Get out of my room!"

Rocky left my room while I went to get ready for the beach.

*****

After when I got ready, I helped the boys pack the car and we also grabbed our surfboards.

*****

We all arrived at the beach and found a spot to put down our stuff.

"Lets surf!" Ryland yelled.

All the boys (expect for Aiden) ran to get out surfboards and headed to the ocean to hit the waves.

Christina's POV

Me, Rydel, and Aiden stayed behind while the rest of the boys went to surf.

"I'm in the mood for froyo" I said.

"Then lets go get some!" Rydel replied. "We will get some for the boys too"

We both stood up and I told Aiden where we were going, I helped him up and brushed all the sand off since he piled some on him.

*****

After we ordered froyos, we headed back to the beach and the boys were drying themselves off.

"We got you guys froyo!" Rydel yelled.

They all came running at us just to get there froyos.

*****

We all left the beach around 7:30 and we were all headed back to the Lynch's house. I stayed at their house for half an hour before Aiden and I left.

When I got home I quickly took a shower and then I went back to my room, I checked all my social media and all that stuff. I texted Rydel for awhile and we planned on what we should do tomorrow, and then I went to bed.

(A/N- this chapter was really short.... 😐

Thank you guys for 227 reads on this book! I will try updating tomrrow if I have time!)