Chapter 7

Christina's POV

I woke up and did my daily routine. I went back to my room and got ready for another girl day with Rydel. I curled my hair, pinned my bangs off to the side, and put light make up on, then I threw on something random cause I was lazy to pick out an outfit. After when I was finished, I texted Rydel that I was gonna walk to her house.

*****

Rydel and I went to the mall and shopped then we went to get our nails done. Afterwords we went back to Rydel's house to hangout with the guys and watches movies and other stuff.

Ross' POV

I had the same dream again last night! I need to know why I had this dream again! Why am I dreaming about me back in Colorado, in my old house and talking so someone? If I tell someone about this, they might think I'm crazy and thought I made this whole thing up when I'm not. Maybe if I find a close friend and tell them this... But they might think I am crazy too...  Ugh.... Might as well keep it to myself. If I do keep having this dream then I will have to tell someone! Even if they think I am crazy it might help a little . Maybe if I tell my siblings about this, they might now since its back in Colorado.

A/N- Sorry that this chapter is short, I just dont know what to right for this chapter right now so technically I am on a writers block for this book :/
But read my other book that I started Lose It or Gain It the description and chapter 1 is up, I am starting chapter 2 right now and it might be posted. I hope you guys enjoy my other book :)
Again I am sorry for the shortness of this chapter