I Am Not A Robot |Smackle x reader

The school bell banged into your ear canals. Your feet reacted by shuffling towards Mr. Matthews' class. You in sit your desk placed right next to Smackle's. "Where the hell is Isadora?" You whisper yelled at Farkle. "I have no idea." He whispered  back. "Ooh what y'all whispering about?" Zay asked loudly. "Smackle." Farkle quickly replied. "I saw her here this morning." Riley chimed in. You raised your hand. "Mr. Matthews can I look for Smackle?" "Sure you got 10 minutes." You practically ran out of class. "Smackle!" You yelled into every  nook and crack you came across on your voyage across the school hallways. You finally found her crouched behind a trash can bawling her eyes out. "Issa are you okay?" You asked pushing the trash can aside. "Y/n is that you?" She wiped her eyes and turned around the opposite direction of you. "Hey it's okay. You can talk to me I won't judge." She turned back around and wrapped her arms around her legs. "Well it's just sometimes I-" She paused for a second a sighed. "This sounds even crazier than it did in my head but, sometimes I feel like I'm not capable of emotion. I know it's stupid but I just feel so numb." "Nothing that comes out of your mind could possibly be stupid." "Thank you y/n." She smiled. "See I knew you were capable of emotion, look at that smile." "You make me smile." You giggled and kissed her cheek. "Come on let's go to class." "Right behind ya honey."
  LE ENDING, SORRY THIS WAS SHORTER THAN NORMAL I WROTE DIS AT 5:00AM SO I HAD TO HURRY FOR SCHOOL. ALSO SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER TO POST I BROKE MY NOSE LAST MONTH AND IT HURT LIKE A B!TCH BUT I'M GOOD NOW THO.