Isaiah x Lucas

After the bell rang at 3:15 Lucas was already dragging his heavy feet out of the door of his 7th hour. He had already been late to baseball practice three times this week, but honestly he didn't really give a fuck anymore. Isaiah however was the complete opposite; always on time for baseball practice. "Surprised to see you heading for practice." Isaiah called out to his fellow class mate, bitterly as he entered the lockeroom. "Don't be an ass Zay." Lucas slammed his side against the smaller boy's nearly causing him to collapse. "Now what has Mr.Perfect's panties in a bunch? You're only stressed because you've got two girls after you," Zay scoffed, "I know people who would kill to be in your position." Isaiah's pace quickened after shooting Lucas a chilly glare. The tension between them was boiling to a temperature that not even the thrill of sports could ease.
In the lockeroom the duo kept their distance. No one spoke of how odd it was to see them apart or how Lucas hadn't seemed like himself lately. "Okay I want Gardener batting! Fryer you throw the damn thing!" Their Coach's voice echoed through the field. Although Lucas was easily the best on the baseball team Charlie hit every ball he threw. "Lucas what the hell is up with you today!?" Lucas finally snapped. "You know what coach fuck this baseball team." He threw that ridiculous glove off and walked back to the lockeroom. "Babineaux, go get your friend." Only a loud sigh was heard from Zay.
  "Lucas what in fucks name was that about." The tensions of before were rising again but, instead of like boiling water it was more like waves now; unpredictable, dangerous, but nice to watch. "I'm so fed up Zay. I'm tired. I'm tired of you, I'm tired of coach, I'm tired of these feelings that I can't control. I'm tired of Maya. I'm tired of  Riley. Riley, she expects me to be this superhero and I just I- I can't anymore..." Lucas' rambling turned into spiralling, which soon turned to crying then confessing. "Hey buddy, you're fine...Everything is gonna be fine." Lucas' head found it's place on Isaiah's shoulder in no time. "And the worst fucking part of it all is- well it's just that I don't love either of them." The whole thing felt unreal to Isaiah, almost like he wasted a portion of his life on an issue that didn't even matter. "So you mean to tell me you led those girls on?" Zay never really thought of Lucas to be the type of guy who'd do that. "No, at least not on purpose." The sobbing intensified and teardrops were hanging on every one of Lucas' lashes. "Tell me why then buddy." Zay stroked his hair to calm him down. "I-i," He could barely choke the words out. "I'm in love with," he was struggling for air. "I love you." It was barely a whisper, the breathy confession. Isaiah's body rose and fell. "It's okay. I love you too." The pretty boy's head rose from the lap of his crush. "Really." His voice was shaking and unsecure. "Yes really." However his voice was strong and reassured. Their lips drew closer and closer until they gently pecked each other. A cheery smile was painted on Lucas' face and he was back to his old self. The balance of the universe had finally been restored.

             ~author's note~
So i left wattpad for like a year or two...but I'm back now and i think my writing skills have really improved so yay. umm leave me request and i might do them 🤷🏽‍♀️(Ps. I didn't proofread this and i wrote it at 3am)   💋xoxo, Sirens Regrets.