Chapter 1

Although the room was quite big in size it had very little in it. A cold metal table sat in the middle of the room with two matching chairs. The Doctor sat on on of the chairs waiting impatiently. She leaned back and continued to tap her long nails on her clipboard. Her nails were red because she had painted them last night. She had spent most of the morning picking it all of because she was that bored. 

The only light source came from the small window since the light was broken. Nearly an hour now she had waited but still nobody had come with her patient. Since it was her first day on the job she didn't know what else to do but wait. 

The patchy yellow walls seemed to close in on her. She hated small spaces. Standing she put her hand on the door to open it when three short knocks came from the other side. 

"Doctor Zeino?" A gruff voice came from the other side of the metal.

"Yes, yes come in!" She called back sitting back down hurriedly. Straightening her pristine lab coat she sat up straight in her chair, clipboard in front of her on the table.

The door was pushed open by a tall man wearing the black guards uniform. His face was covered by a mask. Holding open the door he was followed by two other guards pushing along a wheelchair. It's wheels squeaked as it was pushed to the other side of the table.

Sat inside the chair was a small fragile girl. She was strapped in tightly by the ankles, wrists and waist and her head hung sadly. Raven black hair streaked with blue hung in her face in a tangled greasy mess and her pale face made her dark eyes pop. They were dull and lifeless. She was transferred by the two guards to the chair where she was forced into a straight jacket and her ankles were bound to the chair. 

"Hello Charlie. I'm Doctor Zeino and I'm going to be your psychiatrist from now on. ow are you today?"

Charlie glared at her coldly. Picking up her clipboard and pen she readied her self to make notes.

"I don't like talking to your kind..." Charlie spat.

"What do you mean by my kind? We're both human after all."

"Doctors. That's your kind!"

"Why do you say that Honey?" Doctor Zeino scribbled down what Charlie was saying.

"For starters your bloody useless. No matter what you try you can't bring my memory back and speaking of which you're the reason I lost my memory in the first place so thanks for that Honey!" Charlie rolled her eyes, "And before that you didn't believe me about what happened in the first place. So why should I talk to you?"

"Because believe it or not I want to help, so I brought these. Maybe they might spike a memory or something yeah?" Zeino grinned.

She pulled Charlies file out of her bag and layed it on the table. While flicking through it she glanced up to see that Charlie was peering closer to see what was inside.

"I don't see how anything else could work. As far as I'm aware you've fucking tried everything! How can this be different?" Charlie laughed angrily that somebody was yet again wasting her time with crap.

"Well as far as I'm aware nobody's thought to have tried this yet. So take a look at these." 

Reluctantly Charlie sat back and watched as the psychiatrist placed a photo in front of her.

"Recognize it?"

Charlie nodded and leaned in closer. In the picture was a large Oak Tree that sat by a lake. It had large raised roots that collided with each other. There was people in the picture. Seven girls. They all held a different pose. Hiding under  a root or hanging upside down from a branch. Charlie was sat at the front with a girl with brown hair. They were laughing because the wind was blowing in their faces. But Charlie didn't look at her and the brown haired girl. Her attention was on a girl with blood colored hair. She may have forgotten everything else but she would never forget her.

"Are you OK?" The Doctor asked sounding concerned.

Charlie hadn't realized that she was crying. She catched a tear with her tongue and smiled at the salty taste. 

"Ah. You look better when you smile. Now look at this one."

The last photo was placed on top of the other. She let out a sob at the sight of this one.

"Red..." Charlie cried.

The last photo was of her and the scarlet haired girl. Red. She was sweet with huge brown eyes and freckles across her nose. Charlie always found it funny how her name matched her hair. This photo was taken on Red's sixteenth birthday. This photo Charlie treasured most. It was the image that held their first kiss. Sitting up Charlie laughed

"I remember what I did now...would you like to hear it?"