Chapter 4: Time to End Things

I woke up normally but as I did I thought about Budo. He has been there for me so much. And yet, I do something as foolish as this to betray his trust. Info-chan ruined my plan. She will pay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 When I arrived at school, I went all the way to the top floor (but right underneath the roof). I saw where it said Info club and peeked in. I stood there for a few seconds but one of her cameras's already picked up on me. 

  "I know you're there. Run along now. There is nothing for you to see." Info chan knew I was here and this was exactly what I wanted. Plan successful.

 "You are a trader!" I said angrily smashing the window to climb through it. "I knew I couldn't trust you."

 Her room was dark. She was sitting in a red chair behind several computers, most of which were security cameras' results.

 Info-chan got out of her seat and ran to a corner trying to get something that looked like a weapon. "I wasn't planning on trading you so soon. After all, though, you did grab a prop knife. Good going there Ayano. A proper yandere to the tee. Listen I won't dance around the matter, I need her dead and you are of no use to my dispositions."

 I saw what her weapon was. It was a bat. My fists would do nothing against her. Well, good luck Ayano, I told myself. I jumped through the smashed window. I dogged her bat as it sung toward me as soon as I jumped in. 

 "What would this world do without me?" Info-chan shouted. "I was simply trying to get the cops to notice that I am trying to arrest a murderer."

  "Yeah right," I said. "You want me to be the murderer!" Somehow Budo always knows when I am in trouble. What I meant by that was that Budo was just watching. I rolled over to the curtains and closed them. I knew he would still be there by the time she and I finished things.

 She and I kept fighting throwing the worst insults we could at each other. She kept throwing her bat violently making it hard for me to attack her. I finally came to an idea. 

 I rolled over to her computer set and ducked when she swung. That broke all of her computer camera stuff. 

 "Nooo," Info-chan screamed. "You monster! Everything I worked hard for." 

 At this moment everyone was gathering outside. Someone alerted my sensei and everyone was listening. 

 Anyways, as Info-chan screamed it gave me time to punch her but someone caught my wrist. I looked back and saw Budo. 

 "Look at Budo," Info-chan said. "Always trying to save the day. You can't save this murderer. She'll murderer anyone who gets in the way of her and Taro."

 Budo looked at me and said, "Come on Ayano-chan. If we stay here too long we could get in trouble as far as with police." I nodded my head and he and I walked out of the room with Info-chan chasing after us. We didn't let her reach us in time because we closed the door on her face. 

 When I walked out I saw Taro-senpai looking at me horror-struck. 

 "I-i-is it true," Taro-senpai asked me. I looked away from him, my face horribly red. 

 "Not all of it," I answered honestly. I am not a monster. I am a yandere. Those are two different things. 

 "B-bu-but Osana to-told me yo-you tried to kill her," Taro-senpai said. She doesn't make up lies like that!"

 I looked away and tugged on Budo's shirt to help get me out of this situation. I felt weak. I felt like I could never deserve senpai. 

 Luckily he understood what that tug meant. "Taro doesn't question her right now," he looked at me. "She would never do that. She couldn't even kill her. Her murder weapon was a prop knife." I looked up at him with watery eyes. Why is always saving me? Why is he so nice to murderers like me?  These were the thoughts that came through my head. 

 Quietly I said, "Thank you senpai" and dug my head in his shoulder.