Epilogue

After years of being dead and watching my family, slowly they came back to me too. Kaminari grew up to be a wonderful young adult. Budo never remarried becuase he felt my presence. We talked sometimes. Whenever the Ruler of the dead allowed me to I would talk to them, give them memories, and when they were asleep I would tuck them in and kiss their forheads. My parents and the journlest remained at peace. Info-chan stopped murderering and her father finally paid attention to her and loved her.

 Slowly, bit by bit, the world was forming peace. Okaa-san died first, then outo-san, next was Taro (he married a girl named Kokana who was in the same club as one of my "rivals"). I often talked to my old rivals while watching over my family. They were proud of me too. Sometimes, often for fun, we would lurk around the girls bathroom. Sometimes we would talk to Kaminari. She began to sing music with her powerful voice and earned money that way.  

 Aso died next. He married a girl named Saki who was best friends with Kokana. Taro and Kokana's child, Aso and Saki's child, and Kaminari all grew up to be great friends. Aso and Saki's child married Kaminari. They currently have kids of their own.

 At last my love returned to me. Budo came back to me. And we were finally happy together again.