Chapter 12: Love?

I saw Taro walk near me and as usual I blushed and walked the other way. But today. Today was different. He stopped me and told me he wanted to talk to me.

     "Is...is there something...you need?" I said.

    "Well...It is Hanako," he confessed. "She never wanted me to have a girl friend but she is shipping us. She keeps saying we would make a good couple. I need you to talk some sense into her." 

     "Um..." Why did Hanako want me to be a couple with Taro. It feels too soon. But I rally love him. Don't I? It doesn't matter anyways. I am to late. He is probably a couple already with Osana. "Sure. By the way...Yamada-senpai...are you and Osana dating?"

     He laughed. "No, she was real mad when I rejected her. She is like family to me. There is no way I could lose her anyways. She is my only friend."

    I clenched my fist. "What?" I spat angrily. "There are so many girls that love you and you never even noticed them. Do you even know how many girls tried talking to you and you just ignored them? Do you know how many girls you hurt?"

    He stepped back a few steps. "Hey what are you talking about? I've never been popular let alone talk to anyone other than Budo and Osana. How could I possibly hurt them if I never met them?"

    I looked away. How could he be so blind. "What about the first time you accidentally walking into the cooking club or when you met Kizana? What about our nurse who you spend so much time with? The sensei who devoted her body to you? Even...Even your best friend Osana. All of them you ignored. How...how did I fall in love with a useless guy like you? You won't even take the time to notice any of them." At this moment I was crying. I felt pity...pity for those girls. 

     "What the heck? What are you talking about? How the heck do you make a random love confession after you yell at me? And Osana...She and I just are just childhood friends."He looked at me in amusement but with a flash of anger in his eyes. This time that part of anger was because of me. 

      "Do you think she thinks that?" I left after I said that. I couldn't stand him. But something in my heart yelled at me for saying that. I tried to push it out of my head but I couldn't. I walked to the back of the school and stat their to cry.