Chapter 20: Leaving and Returning

I awoke the next morning. I carefully got out of bed, trying not to walk Budo up. I put on my clothes and left.

 I wasn't sure where I was going. I just followed my heart. Although I really craved to go back and hug Budo and stay for him forever, I had a mission to do to fulfill my family. To make the children of the future generations safe. It wasn't easy to do while pregent but I somehow managed. 

 Almost an entire year passed. I finally gave labor to a healthy girl. I dug up graves and burned  my ansestors remains. I fought off spirits that tried to kill me. When I was sure I was done with my life mission I walked back to the cave that got me in this mess. It seemed like a normal cave. Everything was normal. And for the first time in what felt like an enirnety I was Budo. He was asleep in the cave. I smiled and gently shook him to wake up. 

 He woke up with ease. "Ayano...is that you?"

 I smiled. "Yes. Do you remember our last day together? It's a girl. I called her Kaminari becuase she was born on the day of a thunder storm. She also has the voice of thunder."

 Kaminari giggled and was please to see the man before her.

 I cried tears of happiness to see Budo again. He was in to much shock to say anything.

 I knew my instincts should have been up but I was so exuaghsted and so happy at the same time. That was my mistake. My last words were "I love you" and then I died. Info-chan has somehow sneeked up on us and stabbed me in my heart. Budo took Kaminari as she cried and ran off safely from the murderer. The last words I heard were the words I regretted the most.

 "You shouldn't have gotten so close to people or something like this would have happened," Info-chan sneered. "Oh well, it is to late."

 I died. I was dead. Info-chan escaped. She wasn't to be found. More people then I thought were at my funeral. I spead a good aura even though I was still eternailly crying. What would happen to my loved ones? I made sure they were protected and filled with as much luck as I could give.