Chapter 6: Emotions

I looked at him and explained, "Good because this isn't supposed to be funny. I will continue to live but you are getting in the way of me and senpai. I don't want good emotions for you. It...it's just supposed to be and senpai. Forever. You are ruining that picture."

   "Ayano," Budo said. "You got to be kidding me! You can change history. You don't have to be...this way."

    I began to cry. What did he mean this way? I thought. I'll show him! I chased after him with the knife and nearly stabbed him but he moved so my knife got stuck in the wall. I tried to take it our but it was stuck. Stuck in the wall for good. Budo took that moment to tackle me. "I don't want to have to call the cops on you," he said. "I need you. Ayano don't do this. Please. I-I lo- I love you!" 

    I stopped fidgeting thinking about it. It made my heart jump to think about it. Tears sled down my face. I didn't know who I was, what was happening, or anything really at that moment. I didn't know who I wanted, who I fell in love with. But one thing was certain. Budo loved me. 

   "I don't understand anything anymore," I told him. He helped me up and wiped a tear off of my face. 

    "Life," he said thinking. "It's complicated."

   "I don't like it," I said. "Not a lot. I just want it to be over and have lived a happy life but, the way I am living I never will. I just want to know what true happiness is!"

   "The only way I found it was in love," he told me. "And to get rid of this murderous side of you, you need your happiness. I won't stop you to go after Taro, but I will help you to do it the right way." 

   I began to tremble. What if I didn't love Taro but I thought I did? No, I thought. This is a stupid thought. Taro gave you emotions, love and happiness. But, I continued to think about it. I felt a feeling so strong towards Budo and a strong on towards Taro. But Budo cares for me, accepts me, and as he says, loves me. My emotions swelled up. My head was dizzy and I saw a red blur come in the room. Please, I hoped. Please don't kill us info-chan.

   "Are you ok?" Yui Rio asked. She was the one who came in the classroom, not info-chan. She and Budo carried me to the infirmary earlier while I passed out.

   "Yeah," I answered. I looked around. I didn't see Budo anywhere.

    "Oh," she looked into my eyes. "If you are looking for Budo he is trying to clear things up with the faculty. By the way, you were actually there to kill her right?"

    The infirmary was filled with only us. I looked at Yui. She knew. I didn't know how. It felt like something was missing. Then it hit me. She was always different from the group. She could care less who died, as long as it wasn't her. 

    "Um, Yui," I pondered of how she would know. Inf-chan would never trust her. Would she? "How did you know?"

     "Oh so you were," she began but quickly hushed when she heard foot steps. Aso rushed over to me. 

      "Are you ok?" he asked.

      "I am fine," I responded. His face said he came not only to check up on me but for bad news to. "What's wrong?"

      "Well," he began but stopped and scratched his neck. "I have some really bad news. Today just isn't a good day. You are getting hurt and the sports club is forced to close because there aren't enough people joining. I tried to do everything in my power to save it. That's why I was really relieved you wanted to join. But I couldn't save it. We didn't even have our first practice yet!" 

     My heart broke. A good person like him lost something so dear to him. And the worst part is there was nothing I could do about it. I knew whatever I could do about it Budo would never let me do. He would stop me. So what now? 

    "If...if there is anything I can do let me know," I told him but at this thought he seemed surprised. 

     Then he nodded his head and said, "I definitely will. I knew I could count on you."

   After he left the infirmary I followed. I had one place to go to. I know why they closed it. Magami Saiko has to be behind this. I accidentally wondered in the student council room one time. There was a computer and she was talking through it. She said that she wouldn't go to school on her father's behalf. She thinks I am a monster. But it isn't like I can kill her. Not with Budo around. Not with these feeling around.