First Day Of Highschool

Things to watch out for
-------------–---------
Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name
F/c: Fav Colour
S/f/c: Second Fav colour
------------------------

Your POV
I woke up to my alarm SCREAMING at me, oh and don't remind me, My dad yelling at me, telling me to 'get the fuck up' God...
I grabbed the stupid uniform we had to wear, yeah. I'm new to the stupid school, Phoenix Drop high.. I'm anti-social... And scared to go to highschool, too many people...

I shook my head and put the uniform on. "IM UP DAD" I yelled, "ABOUT TIME, YOUR GONNA BE LATE!?" he yelled back at me. "Fuck!" I whispered and ran out of my room to outside.

~time skip to school~

I was walking into the school, when I saw 2 really hot guys talking to a short girl with black hair. (btw this is season 2 when it's the second year of High school for Aph AND GENE IS IN SEASON 2 PRETEND BECAUSE KMS XDDD) then it was that moment when I realized the girl was right in front of me, "Hello! Welcome to Phoenix Drop high, I'm aphmau. And I'm here to show you around the school if you need" The girl who called herself 'Aphmau' smiles brightly.

I was too shy, I couldnt take the pressure AH. "h-hi!" I managed to say awkwardly, "You seem really shy.." Aphmau shrugged, "Yup... I'm Y/n.. by the way" I nodded and forced a smile, "Nice name, would you like to come mee--" a girl with blue hair interrupted her and said, "Hey Aph!"

"Katelyn! Oh my Irene it's been... Forever?" Aphmau laughed and hugged the girl, "Katelyn, this is Y/n, Y/n This is Katelyn... Y/n's new to school." Aph introduced me. 'AHHH MORE PEOPLE?!' I thought, "Welcome to Phoenix Drop" Katelyn gave me a warm smile. "thanks.." I nodded.

"who's this?" The 2 guys o thought were cute walked towards us, "Ah, Garroth, Laurence, This is Y/n." Aphmau smiled. "Hello Y/n, I'm Garroth" the guy with Blonde hair and a really hot voice smiled at me. "And I'm Laurence" Said a guy with brown hair.

"Ahh! Aphmau~Senpai! Katelyn~Sama!!!" I heard a high pitch squeal, "Kawaii~Chan!" Katelyn and Aph said at the same time. "...aphmau~Senapi? Katelyn~sama?" I asked as i tried not to laugh, Aphmau let out a huge sigh.

"Kawaii~Chan this is Y/n" Katelyn smiled, I saw... A girl with cat ears.. and PINK hair... "hello Y/n~Chan!" she smiled, "Hello.." I greeted her. "Anyways... I better get to classs!" My voice cracked... Honestly I really wanted to get away from all these people.

"Bye Y/n" almost everyone said at the same time, I speed walked and I ran into someone! OF COURSE I DO. "Hey! Watch it!" A guy with black hair and turquoise eyes glared, "Sorry?!" I quickly said and started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"huh? What are yo--" "Shush!" He shushed me, "Let. Go!" I glared, "shut up! No one cares on what you have to say" He rolled his eyes. "What is your name?" He raised is eyebrow. "Y/n" I simply said and struggled to get out of his grip, he let go and ignored me as if nothing happened!

Whatever. I walked away glaring and opened my class room door, I ran to a desk and sat down. I sighed, everyone was talking and stuff... I didn't wanna talk to anymore people, i know there here to help... But I don't wanna talk to people right now Ugh I hate school...

I hope you guys enjoyed the shortest chapter ever ._. KMS I'm exited for this book since gene is my senpai... XDDD anyway XDDDDDD