Chapter 18

I think i love him

(Dont play music till i say you can)

 I woke up in a pair of arms. 'What the fuck?' I thought and yawned, Oh yeah.... I started to blush madly, i forgot that i fell asleep like this... FUCK  Gene started to move around and i think he opened his eyes because he stopped breathing, he held his breath. "Ummmmmmmmmm........." I said shuting my eyes quickly, "O-oh! H-Hey!" He let go of me and stood up hiding his face. I sat up and looked at him, "So how w-was your sleep?" He asked looking at me, his face was red. Hahaa, "Not bad actually.. Thanks for staying here with me." I whispered, I stood up and started to walk out of the room. He walked to the bathroom and ran cold water putting it on his face, Gee. "So wanna go to the reaturant for breakfast? I have money." Gene walked out of the bathroom and smiled at me, "Why not?" I shrugged.

Genes POV

"Okay lets go." I smiled opening the door, I walked out the door with her behind me and we started to walk to the breakfast bar. NO its not a real bar, "So" She looked at her feet while walking. "You okay?" I looked at her, "Yeah!" she looked at me. We locked eye contact, We stared for a momment. we were still walking, until. "Gene." I heard a growl, "Huh?" I looked away and at the person. "Zane" I growled, "Huh?" Y/n looked confused, Zane glared at me and then looked at Y/n. "Oh I've seen you around school before, Y/n is it?" He asked, "Ummm... Yeah?" she backed away a bit. "Y/n, This is Zane. My mortal enemy" I muttered the last part, "OOHHHHH Aphmau talks about you a lot!" She laughed. "S-she what?" He stuttered. "Since your Garroths brother, shes like "I really wanna get to know him more" And stuff so, Yeah" I saw her smile. "Ugh, I'm guessing your one of his groupies." Zane Glared, "No. I'm not..I'm a friend thank you very much" She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, were getting breakfast. Move" I growled and passed him, Y/n followed behind me. 

"I'm guessing you don't like him huh?" Y/n asked looking at me, "Nope" I simply said opening the door to the breakfast bar thing for her. "Hm.. Thanks."  she muttered. We sat down and ordered breakfast.

Y/ns POV

At the (Start music) corner of my eye i saw Zane looking at me, Huh? What does he want?? I turn my head and look at him, he quickly turned away. Gene looked too and he growled, "God.."  He muttered. We ordered food, I had Pancakes.. and bacon. Yum I think? I was eating slowly though, I didn't wanna get fat on vacation.. I mean... Heh...... "Thanks.. for breakfast" I looked up at him, "Mhm." He just said, "Geneee Why don't you like that guy?" I asked being nosey. "He's annoying." Gene chuckled, "Oh" I tilted my head, All well. I guess we can hate people for no reason, "Excuse me I have to go to the washroom." I stood up walking passed Zane and into the bathroom, It was one of those bathrooms that Girls and boys can go in... I hate those kinda bathrooms.

Someone walked in, "So your friends with 'him'?" I heard someone ask. I stoppeds walking to the stall and turned around to see Zane. "Huh? Can i help you?" I growled, "Gene is an asshole why would you ever BE FRIENDS WITH HIM?! He made my school years HELL and now some girl that My gang has been watching for a while is hanging out with him??" He yelled, "Um... Are you on drugs?" I asked nervousely, "What?? No!" Zane sighed. "I'm sorry, I know he makes people's life hell. But that's what I'm trying to change... Plus i don't have a choice to be here with him or not" I  backed up a bit.. "and why has your 'gang' been watching me?!" I growled, "Um... No reason! I just suggest that you dont... be friends with THAT" He muttered, "you can't tell me who to hang out with or not to hang out, now leave." I glared and walked into a stall. "Ughhhhhh i'm just warning you!" He walked out..

Gene's POV

She was taking FOREVER is she okay? Probably, Hmm... "Gene?! Is that you??" I heard a girly yell and felt a tight hug around my neck, "Katie!?" I yelled pushing her grip off me. "Didn't you miss me?!" She smiled brightly, "Umm.."  I mumbled. I looked over and saw Y/n walking back and she stopped looking at the girl, "Ahh... Y/n..." I looked at her then back at Katie. "You made a friend? Thats suprising," Y/n said in a smartass tone, "This is an old friend actually" I scrached the back of my head. "Friend?? I'm sure we were more then that..!" Katie flirted, "UHH Y/n this is Katie, Katie Y/n"  I introduced them. Katie sat down beside me and Y/n sat down too, "Um Hi..." Y/n said awkwardly. "This is your... girlfriend huh?" Y/n added.

"Yep! Always and forever!" Katie smiled, "Oh.,um thats nice" Y/n put a fake smile on but her voice sounded..sad.. "No were not, Shes not my girlfriend, I broke up with her!" I yelled, "Hm? What? You did not!" "Yeah i did" i argued, "Ugh shut up.. figure out your reletionship, before my migraine gets worse" She growled. "Geez someones grumpy.." Katie mumbled, "She's not gumpy, she's mad that your here." I groaned. "What??? She doesn't even know me why would sh--" Katie started saying and Y/n interuppted her, "Because I hate people. And I get annoyed by annoying people," She looked at her. "I have nothing against you I'm just... Not in the best mood" Y/n said with confidence, "You didn't have to be a bitch about it.." Katie growled low. "Oops sorry, its my personality." Y/n gave her the bitchest smile ive ever seen. 

"Gene, I'm going to the room... You guys can figure out your reletionship," She smiled at me and started to walk away, "Meet me at the beach in 10 minutes!" I yelled after her. "Mk" Y/n ran to the lobby and up the stairs, "Why would you tell that slut that I wasn't dating you!?" Katie glared. "Because your not. AND shes not a slut you are." I growled. we started to argue.

Your POV

 I ran to the room and sat on the couch... I hope there not actually dating... I seem to really like him... For real, That girl could ruin everything... OH well I better get my bathing suit on. I walkesd to the bathroom and went to go put it on, I looked into the mirror and sighed. I sat on the toilet.  I sighed loudly, "Y/n you here?" I heard Gene come in, "Im just getting dressed.." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. "Can I come in?" Gene started twisting the doorknob, "UM NO!" I yelled but it was to late, The door was opened and he saw me in the bathing suit. His face turned bright red.  I covered my face, because it was burning up. "You.. Um look cute" He muttered, "W-what!?" I looked at him. "What?! Nothing!!!!" Gene ran out of the bathroom. I shut the door, "D-did he.. call me cute...?" I whispered to myself, I walked out of the bathroom.

Dressed. "Okay! Ready?" He smiled at me, "Sure.. Yea" I looked at my feet. "Oh yeah by the way, I meant what I said," He walked out of the room. I blushed, "Do you just do this to make me emberessed..?" I walked with him. "Maybe" Gene laughed slightly. "well lets go!" I smiled brightly grabbing his arm and pulling him to the beach

TO BE CONTINUED.....