chapter 5

The stupid meeting.

Things to watch out for
-------------–---------

Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name
F/c: Fav Colour
S/f/c: Second Fav colour
------------------------
Your POV
Once I got home I changed, and told my dad I was going to hang out with the stupid neighbor, he said yes. I ran out of the house and sat at the park. No one was there. "Maybe i missed it?" I asked myself, oh well I sat there texting on my phone for an hour, till I realized 3 people talking, "Oh she did come." Sasha said. "Yea" I simply said and put my phone down, "I'm surprised actually" Zenix squinted, "Could you not fucking stare? Thanks." I glared. Gene laughed, I want to die in a hole. Kill me. God please.

Gene sat down next to me, and Zenix and Sasha just sat on the ground. "Soo... What do you even do in this group anyways?" I asked, "nothing. Just a normal friend group hanging out. And skipping school" Sasha laughed, I squinted my eyes and just nodded... I didn't know what she meant since I never been in a group of friends, oh well.. I guess. "And you spray paint.." I looked at them, "We sure do Smol Fri, you have a problem with that?" Gene looked at Me. "Nope. In middle school I spray painted.." I looked at him. Our eyes made contact and we stared for a long time, it was so awkward, I looked away quickly since I was Blushing a little. He smirked, "So wanna go spray paint on the wall over there?" Zenix asked. "You guys...Can I guess" I shrugged and looked back at my phone, "no come with us" Gene said. "Yeahhh no" I rolled my eyes.

"Can't afford to get in trouble with my dad at this point" I looked at them, Sasha and Zenix nodded and walked to the wall. "Your just making that up aren't you?" Gene growled, "maybe I am maybe I'm not.." I looked away. "Ugh your just scared aren't you?" He looked at me, "fuck off" I growled. "oh! ¥ou are!" He laughed at me, I grabbed my bag and started walking. "I'm not afraid, I'm just pissed that I'm even in this dumbass group" I ran too my house and slammed the door behind me, "What took you so long?! ¥ou were gone for 2 hours!" My dad yelled at me, "sorry?" I glared and ran up the stairs slamming the door behind me.

This guy... What was this feeling?! I hated him... But I felt like I was in love with him... I don't understand anything.... I didn't sleep at all, I probably cried all night thinking about this! I couldn't stop thinking... I didn't wanna go to school Tomorrow I didn't wanna do anything I just wanted to think. The thought of Gene made me blush... I don't UNDERSTAND GAH!! I sighed.

~next morning~

I didn't sleep and I cried all night, of course. I walked down stairs and had bags under my eyes, "did you not sleep?" My dad looked at me. "Nope." I said putting my bag on my back and walking outside, "Y/n" i saw Gene walking. "What?" I glared, "your eyes... It looks... Like you didn't sleep..  were crying you crying?..." Gene said sighning. I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything, "are you coming to sit with us at lunch we actually thought that we'd sit in the cafeteria." Gene said, "wow really?" I rolled my eyes, "no, I'm not sitting with you guys"

"Why not?" Gene looked at me, "because I don't like you people. Is it that hard to fucking understand?" I glared, he sighed and looked away, "Yeah yeah.."

Genes POV
I don't know what my feelings are to her, but hearing that she dosent like me... Hurts, I don't know I think I like like her... Then again I bully her. I don't understand my life, "Y/n" I looked at her, "What?" She growled, "I know I beat you up, and Zenix and Sasha are complete assholes to you... Bu--" "you can't just blame them for being an asshole Gene, you were the biggest asshole there was." She looked away from me, "Oh." I looked down.

IDKKKKK FUCK PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS