Chapter 4

He's in art class with me?!

Things to watch out for

-----------------------

Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name
F/c: Fav Colour
S/f/c: Second Fav colour
------------------------
Your POV
I walked to school... Sadly, and saw Gene and Dante walking. I tried my best to avoid contact with them so I started running to school. Once I got there I took deep breaths.. I hate running, always have.

Ugh whatever, I walked to my locker and opened it... I saw Aphmau and Katelyn, "Hey Y/n!" Aphmau smiled... As usual. "Hey." I simply said and grabbed stuff out of my locker. "What's wrong?" Katelyn asked, "nothing" I walked away. I ran into Zenix and Sasha, Hah. Great. "Haha. Hey loser!" Zenix smirked and grabbed my arm making me trail behind him, "Ugh! Stop!" I pulled away from his grip, aphmau was staring at me. I walked away and started heading to my home room to be early.

~Time skip to lunch~

I sat alone outside on the bleachers, too see Aphmau and with a guy... With cat ears and orange hair, "Y/nnn! You have the same Lunch class as me!" Aphmau yelled, I sat beside her.. "yup". I looked away, "Kai this is Y/n, Y/n this is Kai." Aphmau introduced me. "hello" He said to me, "Hi" I looked at him. "uhm... Y/n I have to tell you, hanging out with... The shadow knights is a terrible idea.. you shouldn't do it." Aphmau whispered to me, "What? Aphmau... Aphmau, I would never! They are jerks..." I whispered back.

"I know.. I had to deal with there leader Gene last year." She said, "I'm dealing with him now" I muttered, "Good luck!" Aphmau then turned to Kai and started to talk to him. I walked away by the bleachers... And got pulled behind them, "Ugh, great." I glared, "Hello Smol Fri." Gene grinned.

"MY NAME IS Y/N! NOT SMOL FRI!" I glared, "someone's angry" Zenix laughed. "And someone's quite annoying! Fucking prick." I turned around so my back was facing them. "calm down girl" Sasha said with THAT annoying ass voice. "I'm not joining your dumbass group. And leave it at that" I turned back around, Gene grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him, I blushed. Hard, "Remember what Dante told me?" Gene smirked. "y-yeah?" I stuttered, "If you don't join. I'll tell everyone" Gene threatened, "you wouldn't dare." I glared, "Oh but I would" He grinned evilly, I growled. "fine?!" I looked away. "About time!"Zenix laughed evilly, "whatever" I pushed Gene off me and started walking away.

"your much nicer when your not around your friends" I looked at Gene and kept walking, I kept hearing 'what does she mean' and shit, this is bullshit! Ugh, I have to join there stupid group because I don't want anyone knowing I had a crush on an asshole like that! I growled out loud, "Kawaii~Chan thinks Y/n~Chan is mad" kawaii~Chan came out of no where, "I'm fine" I lied. "Okay... Y/n~Chan, cya in art class!" She smiled and skipped away. Art was my favourite subject I was happy I was in it.
~bell rings~

I walked to Art class and sat down, I looked beside me and saw... Gene? Nooo.... "hey.." he simply said, I ignored him and looked back at the teacher, "okay class everyone do a self portrait!" The teacher said and sat down at his desk, "Y/n~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan was on the other side of me. "Hey.. Kawaii~Chan" I rolled my eyes and started to draw, "Y/n" Gene called my name probably over a billion times he wouldn't stop, "oh my Irene! What?!" I whispered angrily. "I'm.. sorry." Gene looked away, "Yeah whatever." I looked away, "No listen!" He put put his finger under my chin and pulled my face towards him so I could look at him.

"I didn't want to beat you up twice.. Y/n, I didn't ask them to beat you up again on Tuesday! They made there own decisions" he said to me sincerly, "I don't care!" I slapped his hand off me. "You still did what you did! You still made me join the group." I looked down, I started to stand up.. I walked to the teacher and asked if I could go to the washh room. "Yes Miss Y/n" He said, and I ran out.. I ran to the bathroom and stayed there for a while.

I sat on the bathroom counters and waited a bit. Someone came in so I walked out and went into the art room. *Bells rings* About time. I grabbed my paper glaring at Gene and walked out of the classroom.

~Time skip to end of the day~

I was walking peacefully when, Zenix and Sasha came OUT OF NO WHERE, "Where do you think your going?" Zenix said, "Home." I raised my eyebrow. "Nope you can't. We have to go meet Gene at the park" Sasha said. "CAN I AT LEAST GO HOME AND CHANGE??" I yelled, "Oh. Yeah." Zenix said. "Ugh!" I glared walking away.

Woopidey woop woop._. XD