chapter 26

Eins not bad... SIKE

Y/ns POV

He was just staring at me. I started to get uncomfortable... "C-can you stop staring.." i looked up at him,
   "Why should I... This is the only chance i get alone with you..." he whispered lightly.

I then remembered the night we almost.. You know.. And my face turned a deep red.

"Hm?" Gene looked at me confused,
   I shook my head and closed my eyes.

~Bell rings~

About time. I stood up quickly grabbing my things and I walked out of the room. Gene muttered.

"Y/n long time no see." Ein walked up to me.
    "Oh hey." i gave a quick smile.
"You alright?" he kept pace with me since i was walking really fast.
   "Um yeah i guess." i lied. "Why?"

"You seem off." Ein smirked lightly.
   "You damn werewolves and yall senses." I growled under my breath.

"Haha." he grinned. "Cant help being what i am."
   "Tsk." i shook my head and began opening my locker, it was the end of the day so. He just waited.

"Do you need something?" i asked bluntly, "I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to a movie. Or hang out somewhere." Ein walked with me as i walked.
    "Your nice act scares me." I muttered, "Its no act." He narrowed his eyes.

"Are you sure? Ive never, NEVER in my life met a guy so nice as you. Half of them just faked there personality" i gave a fake laugh.
   He laughed nervously, "I'm not fake. I promise."  "better keep that promise." I looked at him. "But yeah sure, ill hang out with you."

"Cool!" He smiled with joy, "would you like to go roller skating or something?" he asked.

"Why not? I just have to head home first." i nodded my head,

He nodded.  "Meet me there at 5!" and he walked off.

Eins POV

Damn people are stupid for walking in on my trap. I grinned. Come and fall in love with me Y/n. Then ill get all her little secrets. Muahaha

~time skip~

We were at the the roller rank, and we were getting our roller skates on,
    "So Y/n, have you ever done this before?" I asked, "Umm..." She looked over at the skaters on the rink. "no.." She muttered.

"Haha, It's okay. I'll help you." I smiled. She nodded her head slightly and went to stand up, she slipped, and i grabbed her arm. "Thanks." She smiled nervously, and I rolled her onto the rink. She held onto the side. 

"I-i didn't think about this.." Y/n whispered, "Hey, Hey. Don't give up now." I grabbed her shoulders lightly and pushed her in front of me, pushing her gently. 

"One foot in front of the other."

"U-uh o-okay," she tried moving forward. She tripped up a bit and crashed into my chest. She looked up at me with a small blush while i held her up.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"N-No, I--Woah!" She began until i scooped her up in my arms, bridal style. She squirmed a bit as I rolled around the rink with her until she was laughing and enjoying herself.