Chapter 13

Your POV

I put on my everyday makeup, my water proof mascara thats reall all. I only were water proof so if someone spills water on me or something.. I was walking to school crossing a road, this car almost hit me. "GAH!" I jumped backwards. "What the fuck?!" I yelled, his window was open so he heard me, "What?" The guy popped his head out of the window. "You almost hit me?!" I growled, "Sorry shortie, i couldn't see you.." He smirked. He was ovbiously in highschool with his drivers licence. "Asshole." I glared starting to walk, "Hey who are you calling an asshole?" He growled.. Then i noticed he was a wolf, he had orange hair and a blue eye and a green eye.. holy was he hot. I meAN WOW BRAIN SHUT UP.  "Y/n!" Aphmau smiled, "Alpha?" The guy said getting out of his car and smiling at her. "Blaze! What are you doing here?" Aph looked at him, "Alpha? What?" I squinted my eyes. "Yeah she's our human Alpha!" 'Blaze' Said smiling, "Oh.. yeah i forgot to tell you about that.." Aphmau laughed nervously.

"You better explain on the way to school womAN" I looked at her, "Okay, okay!" Aph laughed walking, Blaze was next to her. "So the old Alpha, Aaron. Well the wolves thought that we were dating and thought i was the female Alpha for him and now that Aaron is in college im here doing it by myself..." Aph looked at the ground, "But you have Ein now!" Blaze looked at Aph. "True" She said. "Thats why you smell like wolves..." I muttered, "Eh?" Blaze looked at me. DAMN i forgot he was a wolf. "Somethings strange about you," Blaze looked suspiceiouse, "Uhhh..." I looked away, "Its like your a wolf or something.." He said. "I have to go! Bye~" I walked away quickly.

~Time skip to lunch~

"Hey you!" blaze grabbed my arm and pulled me behind the bleachers, "What?" I glared. "Are you a wolf or what?!" He growled, "My dads a wolf... he just hides his ears and tails, But im not a wolf" I pushed him off me. "Well that makes sense, so you have the instincs of a wolf.. but your not one.." He looked confused, "I guess? I don't know much about my history okay? Now leave me alone." I growled and walked away, 'How come only he found out.. I'm so confused.." I walked into the school.

"Y/n~Chan we have Art next right?" Kawaii~Chan asked, "Yes Kawaii~Chan." I said, "Yay!" She screamed, I walked into the art room because the bell was gonna ring any minute, Gene was there early... What? since when? "Your here early?" I raised my eyebrow, "Yea.." He looked grumpy. I stayed silent and sat down, Sasha came in and sat on the other side next to Gene. I sighed quietly sitting in the silence akwardly, but the bell ruined that momment.. Thank god. "Okay class i---" I didn't really listen to what she was saying, i'd have to ask Kawaii~Chan about it or Gene.. "Y/n." The teacher called me, "Yea?" I looked at her. "You'll be partnered with Gene, I hope one of you have paint.." She said smiling she then went on to other partners. "My ship~" I heard kawaii~Chan squeal in my ear, OH no... "Guess your teamed up with me~" he smirked, and sasha growled, "Yep!" I smiled. 

(Start music now)

~TIMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE SKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~

 Gene: Can you add anymore damn P's?!" 

Me: Heh... Yea I can, see? PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Gene: I hate you.

Me: nOOO dOnT hAtE mE *Hugs him*

Gene: TOO LATE. 

Me: ANYWWAYYY READER~CHANNNN

I was walking home with Gene, I have the most paint at home so Gene is coming to my place. "Your dad knows I'm coming right?" Gene asked, "My dads on a buisness trip he won't be home for a couple days, so don't worry." I looked at him, "Heh... I'm not worrying at all.." He smirked, while I was opening the door, "Wow its really clean in here.." Gene said taking his shoes off. "Yeah.. I clean when I'm worried about something," I muttered, "Well it looks good in here." He said kinda rudely for some reason. "Mhm" I said grabbing paints and putting it on the table, "Wait you already drew the picture?"  He looked at our Art Project. "Yeah? Now you can help me paint!" I smiled sitting down, and he sat next to me. He didn't seem to like Art i guess..

~Time skip when like half the art thing is done~

"This is looking good!" I smiled, Gene picked his brush up with blue paint on the end of it and painted my nose. "GAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled, "Painting your face." He said calmly, I smirked and put my hand in a bunch of colours that was on the paper plate. I smeared the paint on his arm, "You little--" He growled laughing. He grabbed a plate full of red paint and pushed the paint onto my leg, "THATS COLD! GRR your lucky i'm wearing shorts!" I laughed picking up yellow bottle and a green bottle.

Gene pulled me back down so i was sitting back on the chair, he grabbed a hand full of paint brushes and dipped them in red, "AH NO?!" I stood up and ran to the living room slamming the door, "Y/nnn!" He laughed walking into the living room.. damn i was cornerd, "Oh.. Hey!" I smiled nervously. He smeared the red paint on my arms and then dragged his thumb on my forhead, I squirted yellow paint on his shirt, "This is my nice shirt," He looked at me "Uninpressed" but he was trying not to laugh, "Hahahaaa...." I looked at him, He dipped his paint brushes on his shirt and started painting my neck, "GENE!" I laughed pushing the paint brush away and getting paint all over my hands. He smirked, I started to walk backwards more and i tripped and fell backwards on the couch, "You okay there" He smiled and walked towards me more.

"Hahaaa Y-yeah I-I-im fine!" I got up, but Gene came closer to me and me being me, I tripped again and fell on the floor. "GAH" I squealed and grabbed onto Gene and pulled him down with me, "Oof!" He fell over top of me, "meep!" I squeaked a bit. "Oh hey there~" He smirked, He didn't put all his body weight over top of me but he was hovering overtop of me. I was blushing hardcore i didn't know what to say at all, He moved his face closer into my face and he smiled. "Y/n im hom-- Y/N?!" My dad looked at us, I've never seen Gene's eyes this wide before. "AHHHH DAD?!" I screamed, Gene got up quickly. "I SWEAR I WILL GET APHMAU'S MOM TO BRING THE CHANCLA OVER?!" My dad yelled, "NOO NOT THE CHANCLA, I'VE BEEN TOLD WHAT THAT IS?!" I screamed. "I am so confused.." Gene muttered. "S-sir I just tripped i swear! I don't like Y/n like that." Gene said sincerly. 

"Get out of my house!" My dad pointed to the door and glared at me, when Gene got out.. He started yelling. "YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE! WHY WAS HE OV--" I wasnt listening i was smiling... What would of happened if my dad didn't walk in? Would.. he k... No, he said he didn;t like me like that.. I sighed. "It was an art project, and we started to fool around.. and i fell pulling him down on me. It was my fault not his." I said looking at my feet still smiling, "I don't care who did it, i don't want you dating anyone in highschool! Got it?" He growled, "Yes dad." I muttered. "Now go to your room, your going to bed without supper.. You should of asked me if he could come over.." He pointed to the stairs, I walked up to my room and just smiled.. What if he was gonna kiss me?

~ENJOY~