Chapter 23

~Time skip to lunch~

Sasha's POV

'UGH i have to find out who it is! So i can hurt her for taking my man!! I'm gonna have to spy on Y/n for a while, in case.. its her. BUT he wouldn't fall for her!' I growled outloud, 

"What has your panties tied in a knot?" Someone tasered me. I flinched.

"Nothing!" I glared at Zenix, "Tell me what your planning," "NO" I growled and walked away. Where is that little brat! I looked around, outside, and inside. anywhere possible by the school. 
      I saw gene.... Ugh hes so hot. I think i started drooling. "Ugh what am i thinking." i shook my head and whiped my mouth. Then i saw y/n walk up to him.    

     I have to get closer! I walked through some bushes and hid behind a tree to easedrop.

     "Your friends really wanna know who your girlfriend is." Y/n smirked.
   "I know its driving me crazy" he muttered. "Why not just tell them?" she asked.

     "Cause sasha will kill--- huh?" he looked behind him 'SHIT I DIDNT MEAN TO MOVE SJSKSKWKWJ' i tripped and fell on my back. "GAH" I let out a quick scream.

    Gene growled, "Really sasha?!"

     "G-gene! H-hi!" I gulped backing up, pulling my skirt down.
     "I swear.." he growled getting closer. Until Y/n gripped onto his shoulder. 

   "Calm the fuck down," she laughed, "she was just curious, now lets go" she tugged at his shoulder, and started walking.

   He glared and followed her.

    its gotta be her! No.. No it cant be. Ugh. My head hurts

Zanes POV

I walked around seeing Y/n with gene again. Are they... No. They cant be... I shook my head and followed them

I wasn't looking where i was going and walking right into someone

"Gah watch it!" i growled, glaring at the person.

"Watch it yourself, Cyclops." i looked to see sasha rolling her eyes at me.

"What are you doing here?" i groaned. "Nunya,"
      "The hell is that?"

"Nunya bidness." she started to walk away.

"Have you heard about gene?" i smirked. I know she liked him for years.

"What about him?" she stopped walking.
      "He got a girlfriend." i smirked under my mask.

"Do you know who it is??" she gasped turning around.

   "Maybe. But why would i tell you?" I chuckled. "ZANE TELL ME OR ELSE--" she growled.

"Sasha. You dont scare me anymore. So i need you to do me a favour if i were to tell you."

She muttered. "Fine."
  "Well. She was under your nose the whole time. Drum roll please!" sasha rolled her eyes and tapped her legs like a drum roll.
   "It is none other than Y/N," i grinned evilly.
     "I KNEW IT" she screamed.
"Now back to my favour." 

"Ughhh what do you wantt." she growled.
     "You have to help me break them up." I smiled under my mask.

"Oh, I'm in" we both rubbed our hands together and chuckled evilly.

"Okay this is weird," sasha stopped and we both kinda stood there awkwardly.      

"Lets just.. Go follow them. For research."

  ~Time skip~

Aphmau's POV

I ran up to y/n and yelled, "ARE THE RUMORS  TRUE?!?! ARE THEY?!" 

  "what rumors?" she asked, Gene was beside her. 

"THAT YOU GOTTA BOYFRIEND!!!" I squealed, "U-uh... Y-yeah.." She blushed, Gene smirked. "WHO IS IT." I asked exitedly. 

      "U-uhhhh..." She pointed to gene, I stopped my smile faded from my face and i just nodded. "Hey kitty." Gene said with his smirk plastered on his face.

I growled, "am i missing something here?" Y/n stared at Gene confused.
    "Nope." Gene tasered Y/n making her jump.. "GENE!" She growled and started chasing him around the school.

"She has no idea what she getting into." I sighed quietly.
   I then saw Sasha and Zane sneaking around things quickly following them. Oh geez.

   "What are you guys doing?" i yelled. "SHHHHHHHUSH" Sasha shushed me. Zane rolled his eye. "Nothing,"

"That doesnt look like 'nothing' but okayyyy" i looked at them confused.
    Sasha glared and started walking towards gene and Y/n behind a tree.

   Your POV
i chased him until he was out of breath. I jumped on to his back. And laughed. "Oh hello." he smirked and dropped me slowly and carefully on the ground until i was laying their.

"Hows it going up there." I tried not to laugh, "eh. I think id be better down there.." he crouched down and layed beside me. I smiled.

I feel this is gonna be a good school year. I looked at the sky.

HEY GUYS. IM SO SORRY THAT BARLEY ANY CHAPTERS GOT OUT. BUT HEY LOOK ANOTHER ONE.   

Whats zane and sasha gonna do? Find out in the next chapter of "Gene X Reader, falling in love with my bully" ENJOY😀😀