Chapter 29

Dinner with Gene.

L/n Last Name

Your POV

We were sitting at the table, I was sitting by Gene.... great, PLEASE KILL ME (No actually school has killed me) 
  "so Y/n, how do you and gene know eachother?" Gianna asked,
               "Oh, I think they used to---" Dante started but Gene kicked his shin hard. "OW" Dante yelped, "What he's trying to say!" Gene gritted his teeth.
     "That we had an art project together."  Gene looked at me.

"Yeah, we did." I nodded trying to avoid eye contact with Gene. Gene sighed. 
     "And your still good friends right?" Dan asked.

Gene nodded and i rolled my eyes.  
    "Y/n didn't you like, like Gene?" My dad looked at me, and I almost spit my water everywhere.

"A-as a friend!" I looked at him, "What you told me--" My dad started but I cut him off, "No, No i didn't." I muttered, Gene looked at me. "excuse me." I growled, I stood up and grabbed my coat and went out side to sit on the step. 

I sat there contemplating life, irene kill me now..  "Y/n..?" Gene came outside.

"G-go away," I huffed, turning my back away. "Fine." He gleamed over at me and grabbed something, then I felt snow cold on my back. "H-HEY!" I squealed and jumped up grabbing a snowball, throwing it at his thigh. 

"I'll get you," he laughed and started to chase me around the yard. We played around until we fell down on the snowy ground with bright red noses. We started to make snowangels then stood up.

Gene looked at me with his usual adorable face and I smiled. He went in closer and I started to go forward as well.. Till. Dante knocked on the window laughing. 

We stopped, red from the cold and embarassment. They were all watching. My dad looked mad and happy for me. 

"I still hate you." I tried not to smile and I pushed him into a big snow pile, and I stood up walking away, I looked back at him while he had snow on his head, "Really" He growled. I grinned and walked into the house.

He then followed behind me, and walked into the house. Dante was on the floor dying of laughter, Gene bent down and hit him in the head. 

"Gene! Be nice to your brother!" Gianna scolded. "Go to your room Please."

"Ok. Cya later smol fri." He smirked and poked my nose walking up the stairs. "I'm so sorry about him. He has troubles being a good kid." Dan shook his head. "Dan!" Gianna nudged him. 

"He seems to be a good kid." My dad argued. "now. Y/n go home and go into your room. Now." He scoled. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Bye Dante." I waved and he just kept laughing. I walked into my house and ran up my stairs into my room.

I layed on my bed with headphones in trying to fall asleep, till I heard a bunch of taps on my window, I stood up not taking my headphones off and I saw Gene with a weird face and he was tapping on the window.

I tried not to laugh and I shook my head and closed my curtains. I put my hand on my mouth and laughed. He started tapping again. I opened the curtain a little and he had a 3 double chins. I opened the curtains fully and I started laughing. Maybe to hard.                      ]

"Y/N! What's going ON?" I closed the blinds just in time. My dad came into my room in his dorky pajamas, light flashing in my eyes.

"Dad! What the heck," I glare at him.

"What was all that noise? Why are you standing there?" He grumbled, scratching his head.

"N-No reason," I stuttered. My dad opened the curtain and Gene was gone I looked around the roof. "What.." I whispered. "Hmph. your lucky Ms.L/n." He walked away. and closed my door. I waited a couple minutes and went out on the roof. 

"Gene? Gene!" I yelled shivering, "I-its cold out here come on!" I held my arms. "CAW CAW" He laughed, he was hanging on the side of the roof, "Can you help me up please?" He laughed more.

"y-yea." I muttered and I helped him up, "thanks," he dusted his pants off. "mhm.." I shivered more, I started to walk by my window and into my house.  "What do you want?" I asked, "Want some Hot Chocolate?" He asked, holding a thermus.  

I sighed and shrugged, "Why not.." I rolled my eyes.

Genes POV

Me: HEHEHEH SHIP
Gene: Shush! Just let it happeN!

I stepped into her room and she sat on her bed putting her headphones on her table, I gave her some hot choclate. "Um thanks." She looked at the cup, "You didn't put a love potion in here did you?" She asked curious, "That's a good idea. But no" I sighed

Y/n growled and I laughed. We sipped the hot chocolate in an awkward silence for a while.

"Y/N, listen, I know you don't like me anymore but--"

"Gene, just...stop. When will you accept that I don't want you anymore?" She asked, tearing up.

"I will never accept it because...I love you," I say quietly. 

"G-gene..." She stutterd, wiping her eyes. I walked closer to her and I went to hug her, but she backed up and pushed my chest away.

I sighed. "Okay....ill go.."
  "T-thanks for the hot chocolate.." She looked at me. "No problem..." i gave a quick smile and headed out..

Why me?..

Wow this took me a week to write go me... anyway enjoyyyy