Chapter 6

Is he Jelly?

Things to watch out for

-----------------------

Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name
F/c: Fav Colour
S/f/c: Second Fav colour
------------------------
Your POV

When the bell rang for school to end, I saw Aphmau talking to a bunch of were Wolf's, "Well well Aphmau has a lot of.. friends" I laughed. "AH Y/N!" Aphmau yelled, "wha?" I looked around. "uhhhh..." Aphmaus smile faded, I looked behind me and saw Gene staring at me. I coughed and glared, "Y/n this is Ein.. hes a good friend." Aphmau pointed to this guy with black hair silver ish eyes, and a blue strip in his hair. He had wolf ears and Tail, "Hi." I simply said. "hey." Ein looked away. "Aw come on guys! Y/n you need to make new friends, and Ein you need to socialize more!" Aph said exited. "Excuse me I have to go." I walked away.
I walked to my locker, around there I saw Gene, Laurence, and Garroth arguing and fighting. Hah great.  I stood there anf watched for a while till, "Y/n! There you are. Come tell your little friend that he needs to Bug off!" Laurence yelled at me. I got pulled to the fight and sighed, "god kill me" I muttered.

"Y'all needa shut the fuck up." Gene glared, "Ugh... I wanted a peaceful day. Could ya not?" I hissed, Laurence grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him and Garroth, I was blushing hard and Gene noticed. "you can't take her. Thats not fair" Gene whined, "and it's not fair... That I can't make my own choices" I tried to say as loud as I could. "It so is!" Garroth smirked, "I doubt she even wants to be on your team" Gene shot back, "Maybe Y/n wants to just go home and cry?!" I muttered. I tried to get out of Laurence's, grip but it was so tight. My wrist was starting to hurt, "What are you guys even fighting about anyway?!" I growled. "About a girl!" Garroth snickered, "what girl?!" I asked. "We can't tell you that" Gene looked away from me, "I can." Laurence said pinning me against the locker, and I blushed madly.

"Y/n since the day I saw you I thought you were beautiful, and I liked you for so long!" Laurence looked into my eyes, (DIDN'T SEE THAT COMIN DID YA?) "W-what?" I tried to get away but it didn't work. "get off her!" Gene growled, "Why should i?" Laurence smirked getting in closer to kiss me. I kinda screamed and ducked down getting out of his grip, (btw your a tad shorter than Aphmau) I ran behind Gene and stayed there, "What? Where did she go??" Laurence asked. "She ran away from you." Gene glared starting to get closer to him, "I hate you Laurence." Gene said growling. I started walking away, "there she is!" Garroth yelled. I looked at them, and started running, "it's just s prank! It's just a prank... It's just a prank" I kept telling myself that it was a prank and that he didn't mean it. I was sitting behind the bleachers, "oh there you are" Gene came running around. I didn't see nor hear him and I kept whispering 'it was just a prank'

"No Y/n it wasn't, he means that" he sat beside me, I looked at him and shook my head. I rubbed my eyes, "I just wanna sleep.." I muttered closing my eyes.

Genes POV
"I just wanna sleep.." she muttered closing her eyes, she fell asleep.. sitting there I didn't know what to do so I picked her up and started walking to her house, I knocked on her door and her dad opened it, "Oh she fell asleep? She hadn't been getting a lot of sleep lately.." He muttered the last part, "Oh." I simply said, "May I go up stairs with her and stay here till she wakes up. I wanna know if she's okay." I asked, "Of course, why don't you stay for dinner?" He smiled, "Thank you." I smiled back and started carrying her up the stairs. She weighed barley anything she was so light... I set her on her bed, and started to look around her room.

ENJOYYYYYY :3