Chapter 9

My brother

Things to watch out for

-----------------------

Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name
F/c: Fav Colour
S/f/c: Second Fav colour
------------------------
Gene POV

Y/n's brother has been in the hospital for the past 3 days, I'm worried about Y/n and she's been really moody for the past 3 days.... I was walking to school when i saw Y/n walking so i came by, she didn't say anything, so either did i. she  tried to walk away as fast as she could. "Nope. Your not shutting me out today!" I grlowled picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder, "Gene! Put me down!!" she glared. "No." I said still walking.. She started kicking her legs and my arms, and she accidently punched me in the ass. "Y/n.." I put her down. She ran off, She's such a child!! UGH..

Your POV
I didn't wanna be near anyone, ESPECIALLY HIM?! UGH, he's such a brat.. I'm so sick of this town... I got cut out of my thoughts when I ran into a guy.. "Sorry.." I mumbled walking faster, "Hey!" The guy grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. "w-what?" I growled looking at him, "You don't just run into someone and don't say sorry!" He growled. I rolled my eyes, "I did say sorry."

"Is that right little girl? Do you want me to punch you for lying?" He got closer to me, "F-fuck off!" I yelled. He was about to punch me when, "Get the fuck off her." I saw Gene yell and walk to the guy. "What are you gonna do about it pretty boy?" The guy let go of my hand and walked closer to him. "This." Gene kicked him in the balls and he grabbed my arm and started running "YOU BASTARD" The guy yelled bending to his knees. The guy got up and started chasing us. Gene picked me up and started running faster.

"G-GENE?!" I yelled, "I'VE BEEN CHASED LIKE THIS BEFORE ITS OKAY" he said yelling back, I nodded. "I bet?!" I yelled, "Oh shush." He chuckled still running, "GET BACK HER YOU LITT--" We didn't hear what he said since he got hit by a car. "uh.. Oops?" I smiled nervously, "You okay?" Gene put me down and leaned on a wall to catch his breath. "Yea.. I'm fine thanks..." I turned around, "Why.. Did you save me..." I asked, looking at him again. "I.. Uh.." He looked away, "Ugh shut up you little brat!" 

He turned his body, "Fine be that way." I started walking, "You better be coming behind the bleachers today with the others." Gene growled. "Dat ain't happenin captain'" I laughed running fast, "Y/n!" Gene smirked running after me. "AH NO!" I screamed trying to run faster but he was on my tail.. "Hahah!" Gene laughed. I started running around the school fountain and he couldn't catch me it was funny. "Hah! You can't catch me na na na boo boo!" I laughed still running in circles of the fountain. He turned the other way and fell over top of me. "HAh! Got you~" He smirked, I was blushing.. "Y/n?" Aphmau looked down at us, Gene started blushing and he quickly got up. "A-APH!" I yelled getting up, "Gene." Aphmau glared. "Kitty." He glared back, I stayed silent. "Awkward... OH look at the timeee... I have to goo.." I laughed nervously and started to walk away, "Nuh-uh missy! You have to explain!" Aphmau pulled me in the school. "Bye Smol fri." Gene said smirking and walking behind the bleachers.

"WHAT on earth were you doing?! You know Gene's rude.." Aphmau said sitting down on a bench in the school, I glared. "Fine... I just wanted you to come with me and Win.." Aph smiled at me, "again?" I looked at her. "haha yes silly." Her smile never went away. "Hey aph.. I-- Huh?" Ein came in. "Ein! Remember Y/n?" Aphmau smiled at him. why is He so TALL GAH, i facepalmed myself and looked back at him. "Uh hey..again." He kinda smiled, "H-h-hi!" I stuttered hiding behind Aph. "Huh?" He was confused, "oh.. Uhm shes not used to people.." Aphmau explained. I glared at her and stayed behind her, "She's short like you, it's.. uh cute.." Ein scratched the back of his neck, "Meep!" I closed my eyes fast, while blushing.

Ein chuckled, "Uhm I um..." I looked at Aph nervous, "Y/nn!" Aph pulled me in front of her, "AH?!" I laughed looking at Ein. He was cute. WAIT WHAT SHUT UP. "soo, uh Ein, Y/n I was thinking maybe we could go to the movies! With Laurence too.." Aphmau smiled, "N-NO! I mean! Uh can't. I have heh plans.." I looked away, "I asked your dad and he said you could. So you don't have plans!" Aph smiled, "MY DAD?!APHMAU, THAT IS NOT OKAY!?" I yelled jumping up and down trying to be taller then her. Ein laughed, "DONT LAUGH!" I yelled laughing. "calm down Y/n it's only Laurence... WAIT do you like himmm?" Aphmau smiled,  "I would rather kill myself." My smile faded. "Aw. Okaayyy" Aphmau grinned, "Aphmau!" Laurence smiled walking.... He smirked at me.

I turned around, "it's the end of the day already?" I looked out the window beside me. "Ya it is." Ein looked at me, "damn.." I muttered. "Let's get going!" Laurence smiled Putting his arm around me and walked out the door, I saw Gene staring and glaring at Laurence. I shook my head and tried to push Laurence off me, Ein watched me. He was so strong?! How do I get him off???? Gene was still staring. Ein grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him, Laurences arm slid off. I heard Gene growl, "thanks" I whispered. He just nodded, "here we are!" Aph smiled.

(1003 words)