Chapter 28

(dont start the music)

3rd POV

Aphmau, KC and Y/n were in the gym, Y/n was putting up some ribbons around the walls.

we were slowly waiting for the other people, Y/n better not fall off that ladder. Everyone was worried

"Y/n~Chan, be careful and please dont fall" Kawaii~Chan said worried.
"Kawaii~Chan Ill be finee!" Y/n laughed nervously. The door opened, and Gene was walking in. "Hmph." Aph muttered growling. Then the door slammed agressivley, Everyone looked up at Y/n and she flinched.
Next thing you know she was falling, "Y/N!" Aph screamed out, "EEEK" She screamed.

Gene ran and caught her. Y/n kept her eyes shut, waiting for the drop. Holding her breath. "H-hm?...." She opened her eyes and looked up at gene. Her eyes widend, and she squirmed out of his hands going on her own feet. "U-um, thanks..." Y/n gave a sheepish smile.

(If you don't know what sheepish means its: (of a person or expression) showing embarrassment from shame or a lack of self-confidence)

"Geez Y/n, your gonna get yourself killed, be carful woman." He gripped her arm gently, looking into her eyes. She nodded, her face a bit red.
"What do you want Gene." Aphmau growled lightly, "Oh. Right." He didnt keep his eyes off Y/n. "I had to get a soccer ball, for Gym outside." He looked at Aphmau quickly then back at Y/n.

"Okay, hurry it up. We have a party to throw!" Kawaii~Chan squealed, he nodded gently and started to walk away. and out the door he went.
"If you need to take a quick break, Y/n you can." Aph smiled.

"A-alright." She nodded and sat against the wall. "So Aph. I have a questioon."

"What is it?" Aph asked, "Who do you like?" Y/n muttered.

"Well... you don't know him. Since you weren't here last year." Aphmau put some pink, blue, and purple decorations up as we talked.
"Well what's his name." Y/n blurted out,

"His name is Aaron..." Aph looked to Y/n to kawaii~Chan who was trying not to scream, "KC no." Aph growled laughing.

"Aaron... Will i get to meet him?" Y/n asked, "No." Aph retorted.

"What why?" Y/n's face twisteed into a grimace, "because... I don't know.." Aph sighed.
"I barley get to see him myself." She looked around the room.

Y/n nodded understanding. "Maybe one day?" Y/n grinned, "ugh. Maybe..." Aph laughed. "hehe yay" Y/n stood up pulling her phone out and put some tunes on. "Well whats decorating without music?"

"Can kawaii~Chan choossseee!!?" KC squealed, "yeah sure" Y/n shrugged.

"YAYYY" She smiled grabbing the phone, Y/n stood up and started to go up the ladder again and put more ribbon on the wall.
(start the music)
Everyone looked at KC giving her a funny look

"Whhhatt?" She giggled and started to do the dance.
"Can i fall off this ladder and die now?" Y/n looked at Aphmau.
"Y/N!!" Aph growled.
"WHAT" She laughed and crawled down the ladder and when there was only 2 steps. She jumped and landed on her feet.

Kawaii~chan was still dancing like an idiot and we just started to dance with her.

Until.. Everyone else, opened the door and came in. And looked at them. Like. What. The. Hell.
"What the heck is going on here?" lucinda asked laughing.

"IT WAS KAWAII~CHANS IDEA!?" Y/n squeaked and hid behind Aphmau, "Aww, who's that?"
     "NO ONE!" I yelled peeking my head out,
    "this is Y/n, lucinda." aph laughed. 

Your POV

"Hi.." I looked at her. 
      "Hi." Lucinda smiled.

"Hello Y/n," Katelyn smiled putting her arm on my shoulder,  "hey." I looked up at her. 

(sorry i dunno what to do now... so)

~Time Skip~ BROUGHT TO YOU BY :0.... AKWARDNESS

I was in my house doing chores when I heard my father's car beep, "Hello!!!" He walked into the house happy, "Hi dad, what has you so happy?" I looked at him. 
    "Well, when I was shopping I ran into a really good friend, her name is Gianna" He put grocery bags down.

"Oh, that's great dad." I smiled. "were going over for dinner too! so go get ready." He shooed me.
"Um, Okay." I tried to smile but failed. I ran up the stairs and put a Black Laced shirt and ripped jeans.

Me and my dad walked outside, and i walked towards the car. 
   "Where are you going silly?" He looked at me, "In... the car?" I stopped walking. "Psh honey, they live next to us," He laughed and grabbed my arm and pulled me over to Gene's house.
   "Wait-- wha---" I stopped with wide eyes. "Are you pulling my leg?" I looked up at my dad.

"What! No! Come on!" He knocked on the door, and a short girl with black hair opened the door, 
   "Jerald! Come on in," She looked at me and smiled. 

We walked in, I was nervous... "Mom who was i---" I heard Gene say but he stopped and looked at me. 
   I slipped behind my dad and crossed my arms. "wait a minute, you!" My dad looked at Gene, "Oh boy.." Gene looked away. "Jerald, long time no see." Dan, Genes dad was sitting on the couch and we went into the living room. 

"Gene, aren't you gonna be nice to our guests and introduce your self?" Genes mom, Gianna asked. "I already know her." He said looking at me gently, I looked at my feet and put my hands in my pockets. "Oh! Right, you probably go to the same school." She smiled. 

I nodded my head. "She's a little quiet," My dad looked at me with a stern look. 
I glared a bit, "Sorry," I looked up and put a fake smile on,

this is gonna be a long night...

ENJOY K>JSDNIUBDI*S(OIDHIS:VYDHJIOWKDBVKUEWIDJNABSVKHEUDCF&(*WOEJLHYW&(*:ODKJWNBVYD&EY(*IUOLAKHJBVDGCTAF&SLYU(OLDKJHB AHUYETD(YOUQLJAB HTFK&TL*Y(DUWIJOKGVYUH&&JSGVATYUKDWKJNHBADGSYUIOGAUJDKM YUIJKBUHJKDBN VGH*SJINLBHDASDSHJKDNHHIASJDLKMNJLKAA

BYE :0