Chapter 24

Zanes POV

DOnT stArT tHe mUsiC

~next day~

I was walking with Sasha, we made a plan last night. Im gonna distract Y/n an----- "Zane! hello??" sasha growled waving her hand in front of my face. I swatted her hand away.

"Okay okay!" i glared. "Just go."i shooed her away, to do the evil plan muahhaahha. Ahem.
   "Hey! Y/n!" i yelled walking towards her.

"Zane?.. What do you want?" she yawned a bit,
    "I um have something to tell you."

"Erm.. Okay? What is it?" she asked.
   "I just wanted to-- say-- i-i really lik-- um.." i froze. I cant do this. I thought i could.
   "Um zane?" She looked at me,
I got nervous. Damnit
ABORT ABORT.

She looked over to where Sasha was.

Y/ns POV

I saw sasha walking towards Gene, was i... Getting jealous? I shook my head.
   "Y/n, I just wanted to tell you that i like--I like you."
  I just nodded i kinda figured.

"So um you shouldnt date Gene!" he growled.
   "Huh??" i glared a bit.
"Hes an asshole!"

"No hes not!" I rolled my eyes. And started to walk away.
   "Wait!" He grabbed my arm.

"Listen, Zane im not interested in you!" i sighed. "Im sorry." I tried to get my arm out of his grip. He wouldn't let go, so i clenched my fist and punched Zane in the face. It hurt my hand a lot. But it must of hurt him bad since he fell to the ground.
  I growled and started walking over.

Gene POV

"Just give me a chance Gene. Get rid of that skank." sasha got closer to me,
    "Shes not a skank sasha!" I growled.

She rolled her eyes.
    "Im better then she'll ever be."
"Sasha.." i sighed and she moved closer to me going on her tippy toes as she kissed me.
  "Sash--" i tried to say but she kept kissing me.

I tried to push her away, but i soom gave up because its not like Y/n will see. Plus whod beileive sasha that she kissed me.

Until I looked around for people, Y/n was standing there. She dropped her bag and started to run away.

"Y/n!" i yelled and pushed sasha off running after her.

"Please wait! Its not what you think!" i tried to tell her.
She didnt hear me

I kept running after her.

Your POV

~Start the music~

I kept running, I didn't care if i was out of breath. WHY WAS I SOBBING OVER A DUMB BOY. I guess this is what I deserve for falling to hard.  I told myself I'd never fall again. Or trust for that matter. My heart wouldn't stop beating. And my feet wouldnt stop running. 

I never wanted to fall in love again, I wanted to get hit by a car.  Who would even care? I rather have me dead then my brother. My brother deserved nothing other then to live. and i wouldn't care less if it was me, I'm so done with this stupid world.

I stopped running. I put my hands on my face. I huffed. and started walking. 

"He's not worth crying over." I muttered. "Y/N!" I heard, and i turned around stupidly,
    "What?" I growled, seeing Gene. 

"It's not what you think. Really." He sighed, gasping for air.

"It sure look like you were kissing sasha," 

"You should of pulled back!" I yelled, "But nope!? Cause when you trust to much or not at all.. You get hurt no matter what!" I sighed. "Y/n Im beggging you. I was pushing her away but--" 

"Gene. Don't make things up. Your stonger then a stupid girl. You know what. Youll always be a stupid bully."

I glared and turned around.  "I think we should take a break or something...." I muttered, walking to my house.

I walked into my house and layed on my bed. Was I overreacting?

Genes POV

i walked back to sasha. and ...Zane? "YOU GUYS SET ME UP." I growled, "Muahahahahah" Zane laughed. Sasha smirked, "Admit it. The kiss was good. That's why you stayed,"

"NO I STAYED BECAUSE WHO WOUlD BELIEVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU." I growled, "Now now Gene." She said,

"No. I lost someone because of you." I sighed. "Your out of the shadow knights Sasha." 

"W-what??" She stopped smiling. Her face went blank, "Now you know how it feels to lose something," I growled and walked away.

Im sorry i ruined the amazing ship LMAOOO

ANYWAY ENJOY