Chapter 20

Gene's POV

"well first off what did Zane want from you?" I groaned. "well he invited me and you to the beach bonfire party tonight" Y/n explained to me, "he did? Are we seriously going?" I groaned louder. "What else is there supposed to do?" She growled, "good point" I sighed. "It starts at 8:00, its 7:30 now... Lets go and get ready or whatever" she grabbed my hand, I blushed slightly. "come on!" She giggled and pulled me to our room and she put new clothes over her bathing suit... I put my shirt back on. "We still have a lot of time... So what now?" I sat on the couch, "I have no fucking clue.." She plopped down beside me sighing. I turned so I was faceing her and she looked at me, I smiled and started to move in closer, "Gene!" My father called me from the other door. GOD DAMNIT

"ughhh ya?" I groaned getting up and opening the door, "oh sorry... Were you two having a moment?" My dad wiggled his eyebrows. "No dad" I growled, "aw that's to bad" he sighed, "well I just wanted to check on you guys! Bye!" He walked away as I slammed the door. Dam it...  I was gonna make a move. "Your Dad seems nice" she laughed, "Ugh whatever... I still hate you for accepting Zanes request on going to the party" I glared, "oh whatever" she growled.

~Time skip to the partayyyy~

I grabbed Y/ns arm and started to pull her to the party, it looked like a nice party... "oh Y/n you came!" Said Zane with an happy look on his face, I growled. "um yeah, and so did Gene" she pointed at me. "Ya I saw.. Say Y/n come follow me." he grabbed her arm pulling her somewhere, "Where did he take her??" I asked myself.

Zanes POV
i brought her near the beach she put her feet in the water, "so why did you invite..me?" She asked looking at me, "I..I don't...r..really...know" I stuttered, "oh?" y/n questioned. "oh there you guys are" Gene said in a grumpy tone.. "oh gene hey!" She smiled, "Gene" I growled looking out the beach. "okay listen, imma go get a drink, don't kill each other okay?" She laughed and walked away. "I'd like to kill you" Gene growled.. I glared slightly, "Fine... You know what let's make a bet" gene looked at me. "What?" I growled. "You like Y/n dont you?" He glared, "....ya why?" I looked away, "How about this.. Whoever kisses Y/n by the end of this party, gets to hang out with her for the rest of the party" Gene smirked at me.

I growled. "Deal"
  "deal" He laughed evilly, "good luck" Gene walked away.
   "I don't need your luck" I glared slightly, "Fine"

Genes POV
"oh hey Gene, where's Zane?" y/n asked, "I think he had to go to the bathroom or something" I lied, "oh that makes sense," she laughed. I got to figure out how to kiss her... Without making a scene.... Hmmm...  "say Y/n," since I was right beside her I shrunk my legs down and looked at her. "w-what are you doing?" She glared, "Being you" I laughed and she tried not to laugh, so I went to her getting my face closer to hers almost gonna kiss her when... ZANE INTERRUPTED!? "Y/n! Hey, wanna go into the water with me?" Zane looked at her, "Um sure why not?" She smiled. dam it.

I followed them into the water and Zane grabbed her hand pulling her into his face ALMOST. WHY WOULD I LET THAT HAPPEN?! I tackled Zane. "ZANE NO" I screamed, "HEY THIS WASN'T PART OF THE BET??!!" Zane yelled back... Soon it turned into a fist fight in the water. "YOU GUYS?!" Y/n yelled, Hmph i didn't care. I punched Zane in the stomach making him fall in the shallow water, "I thought we could kiss her, that was our bet wasn't it!" Zane said not loud enough for Y/n to hear. "Yeah. But I'm not okay with YOU kissing her!" I glared, "WHY?!" he yelled getting up and punching me in the jaw, I held my jaw for a second, "Because she DOESN'T  Like you." I said buntly, kicking him in the balls. "AGH" He groaned holding his balls, "That is enough!" Y/n stood in the middle of us, "Y/n I'm sorry i didn't mea--" Y/n interuppted Zane. "I don't wanna hear it, Zane. I'm sorta dissapointed in both of you..." Y/n stormed off, "No! Y/n!" I yelled. 

She was gone. It was too late. I sighed running to the apartment, I walked into the door. Almost running into someone, I ran to the very top floor.  Into the place. "Y/n?" I yelled, my voice echoing through the house thingy magigy (Please don't jugde me I have no idea what there called XDDDDDDDDD)  "What.." I heard her from the room, she was sitting at the desk in her little room drawing. "I'm sorry," I walked to her. "don't  be, I'm being dramatic... i just thought you guys could get along..." she rested her head on her arm.  "But we cant, don't you understand that?" I growled lightly, "I know.. I now understand that" Y/n stood up sitting on the bed, I sat beside her.  I breathed in slightly. "What was the bet anyway..?" She looked at me. "That doesn't matter," i looked away glaring, "Oh.. Okay" Y/n put her head on the pillow. I thought a minute more, I took a deep breath.. "Actually.." I started, she sat up looking at me. "The bet was that whoever could kiss you first.. got to hang out with you for the rest of the party..." I smiled shyly, her face turned bright pink. "W-what?" 

"Yeahh.." I laughed nervously, I looked into her eyes. "I-I'd still like to win that bet," I whisper gently. I slowly put my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me, I leaned my face down and gently pressed my lips against her soft pink ones.  (FYI  MY FRIEND HELPS ME WITH THE ROMANTIC ASS PARTS SO CREDIT TO THE PEANUT) 

Your POV

My face turning bright red, and his lips gently hitting mine. He kisses got faster and more passionate, while i kiss back. He slowly takes his shirt off, Kissing my neck faster. I started to take my shirt off reveiling my bra, When the door swung open madly. We stopped aburbtly, we slowly looked at the door. Knowing we were dead. 

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (PROPS TO MAH PEANUT FRIEND FOR THE CRINGGEEE AND STUFFFFFF)