chapter 30

Romance that sucked

Dont start music yet

Your POV

I was walking into the gym to help decorate we got a lot done. It looked beautiful. We just had to get the disco up. (PANIC AT DA DISCO PPPPLLL i was gonna use them for music buuuttt nahhhh andy blacks senpai but so is brendon urie UGH NDNEMEMWKWJWJW)

We were basically finished, I had to go and get some stuff from the office and there i saw Ein.
"Oh, Y/n. Hey!" He smiled.
"What are you doing in the office?" I asked.
"I jumped through a window," he laughed.
"Oh wow." I clapped my hands sarcastically.
"You going to the dance?"
"Sadly... kawaii~chan is making me." I sighed.
"Well good," Ein smiled sheepishly. "will you go to the dance with me?"
"H-huh? W-wait-- i-i can't dance.." i sighed miserably;
"don't worry about that, is it a yes or a no?" He laughed.
"S-sure, why not..." I shrugged.

He nodded his head and walked away.
"Ugh... kill me.." i muttered facepalming myself.

I grabbed the stuff i needed from the office and walked into the gym.
"So your going to the dance with ein~kun?" Kawaii~chan scared me.
"GAH.... y-yeah..." i looked at her.
"NO I DON'T ALLOW IT GENE~KUN AND Y/N~CHAN ARE MEANT TO BE. NU ITS NOT OKAY KAWAII~CHAN ISN'T OKAY WITH THISSSSS!!!" her loud screaming echoed through the whole gym,
Gene:i agree KC.
"K-kawaii~chan... calm...down." i sighed,
"What's with all the yelling KC?" Lucinda asked looking at her.
"KAWAII~CHANS OTP IS RUIINNNEDDD!" she started sobbing as she hugged Lucinda.
"Now now... kc," Lucinda hugged her and brought her out the door.

I sighed.

"You ruined her OTP?" Aphmau gasped, "WHO DID SHE SHIP YOU WITH?"
"Gene," I glared at her and walked away throwing the balloons on the floor,
"I got the stupid balloons," I growled walking out the back door, which went to outside.

It was snowing badly but I didn't care, I held my arms. "Let it die... LET THE STUPID CRUSH DIE!" I yelled kicking snow. I put my hands on my face. I sighed, and started making my way outside and I sat on the bench.

"Y/n?" I looked over to see Gene beside me, I didn't even realise.
"Oh hi.." I looked at him and dusted the snow off my shirt and pants.
"You look cold." He laughed at his little joke,
"Oh no really!" I growled throwing the snow off me onto him. He just laughed mockingly.
"Fuck you." I glared standing and wiping the snow off me, he smiled chuckling.
"Watch your launguage Miss. L/n," The principle came out and glared at me.
"O-oh Uh sorry," I looked up at her. She sighed and started walking away.

"Yeah miss. L/n. WATCH YO LANGUAGE," He laughed and started walking away.

Sasha's POV

I saw Gene walking away from Y/n and I started to walk beside him, "I don't think Y/n is gonna go back for you, Gene." He looked at me as I said that. "Yeah... I know.." He sighed and looked away.

"since she's not gonna ever take me back, will you go to the dance with me?" he looked at me. I smiled wide, seeing the regret in his eyes already. "DOES THAT MEAN!" I yelled. "Yeah yeah. Your back in the group." He rolled his eyes. "I'm sure you'll have a chance to get Y/n when you guys are older?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah maybe.." He grinned. "I just hope she will take me back then."

"She will." I sighed, "haha, why are you helping me and keeping my hopes up when you like me?" Gene asked still looking in front of him. You know, I may never get him to look at me the way he looks at Y/n.. But as long as I get to keep being his best friend, it's fine... I'm.. fine... I sighed out loud.

"well, I rather be one of your best friends then be in a relationship with you. No offence but that'd be plain awkward," I lied. "Mhm," He rolled his eyes.

~Time Skip~

Your POV

I was walking home, really exited for the dance. Too bad it was at night. I walked through the door to see my dad sitting on the steps of the stairs. "Hey Dad," I looked at him shutting the door. "What did that boy do to hurt you?" He looked up at me. "huh?" I stared at him confused.

"That Gene Boy." He growled lightly. "Dad he d-didn't hurt me." I lied terribly, "Why are you lying to me?" He stood up and looked at me sighing. "I'm not lying," I said confidently. My dad sat on the couch and shook his head, i sat beside him.

"Then how come your not with him, I'm not saying i want you to be with a crazy rude guy... And I'm most definitely not saying you can date. But why?" he asked looking at me, "W-we went our separate ways.. I don't know..." I looked at me feet. "What did he do," He startled me growling loudly. "D-dad.." I growled, and stood up.

"You know what, you were right! Falling for stupid boys who will never give a fuck about you, they will always hurt you! No matter what you do!" I stormed up the stairs and slammed my door, I wiped my eyes violently. trying to keep the tears away.

I wasn't sad, I was just so frustrated that I didn't want to fucking deal with anything. Irene, help me. Seriously.

"Pumpkin..." My dad knocked on my door. "Go away!" I yelled, grabbing my headphones and putting on music. Start music

I was honestly done with people, especially boys. I don't want to go to this dance anymore. Gene probably has a girl to dance with and it's gonna hurt for no damn reason, it's just gonna bring out the fact that I'm still in love with him....

I kept wiping my eyes trying to blast my music to ignore the fact that my dad was knocking on my door, I went up to the door and locked it and moved something in front of it.

"Just let me sleep!" I probably said that way too loud, cause of my headphones. I threw over blankets over my head and tried to fall asleep to my music.

Our society is screwed.

Yeah this chapter sucked, but I'm gonna try to put as much drama into the next chapter. And i might only have 3 or 2 more chapters and then the second book which I'm actually so exited for. But quick note, Gene and Y/n spilt up from high school to do there own things and shit. and then they meet in Love Love Paradise.

OKAY ENOJY LITTLE SPOILER SORRY.