Chapter 1

Jade's P.O.V

"Jade are you ready?" Harry yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Just a minute!" I yelled back.

I was trying to zip up my overflowing suitcase. The U.K. leg of One Direction's Take Me Home tour started today and we had to be on the bus in 5 minutes.

"Jade come on! The bus is going to leave without us!"

"Harry the bus can't leave without you. There wouldn't be a show because I'm pretty sure the crowd would notice 1/5 of One Direction wasn't on stage!" I explained to him as i tried to carry my suitcase down the stairs.

Once I got to the bottom, Harry took my suitcase from me and took it out to the bus. I walked into the kitchen to say my goodbyes to Mum and Gem.

"Goodbye Mum" I said to Anne. Her eyes were filled with tears and she gave me a hug.

"Goodbye baby. I'm going to miss you so much. I love you" By now she was full on crying and I hated to see her this way.

"I love you too. I promise I'll call everyday"

"Hey what about me? Give your sister a hug too!" Gemma waited with open arms for me to walk over to her.

I walked over to her as I giggled.

"I'll miss you too Gemma" I said as I have her a strong hug.

"Let me know if you meet any cute boys" She winked as I pulled away from the hug.

"Jade are you ready yet?!" Harry called from the doorway.

"Yeah" I gave Anne and Gemma one last smile and wave before Harry pulled me out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

I looked at my watch and realized that Jade had been in the house for a while. We needed to leave...NOW! I ran up the stairs and into the doorway and yelled for Jade.

"Jade are you ready yet?!" I yelled in an irritated voice. I loved the girl to death but she was so damn slow!

I finally got Jade out the door and gave my mum and Gemma a quick peck in the cheek and ran to the bus.

A chorus of the boys' voices filled the bus all greeting Jade and I. Jade shyly responded with a simple "Hello".

"Hey lads. You ready for this?" I asked.

"Yeah. You?" Liam answered.

"Yup. I'm glad Jade gets to come with us. I know it's hard for her to be away from me" I quietly spoke to Liam.

"I'm glad she does too. She's the prettiest one on the bus" Liam chuckled.

"Hey!" Zayn spoke with in an offended voice.

Everybody erupted in laughter while Jade just blushed from Liam's remark. I was proud of her for adjusting to these boys. If she can socialize with these idiots, she can communicate to anybody.

"Jade I bet you'll love the 5SOS boys" Louis said from the seat across from me.

"Umm...yeah. I-I'm excited to meet them" Jade said trying to sound confident but failing.

She looked me straight in the eyes and I could tell she was nervous about meeting them. I gave her a look back trying to tell her she'll be fine.

"Don't worry, love. They're really great lads and I'm sure you'll get on just fine with them" Liam said trying to reassure her everything would be alright.

"WE'RE HERE!" Louis screamed and jumped around.

The bus stopped and we all got out. O2 Arena was the start of the tour. I put my arm around Jade as we walked out of the bus.

"Time to meet 5 Seconds of Summer" I whispered in her ear, and she just responded with a worried look.

"Hey Guys!" Calum screamed as he walked out of the bus they would be staying in.

"Weyhey Calum!" Niall yelled back.

"Styles, who's the lady?" Ashton asked as he eyed my sister up and down clearly checking her out.

"This is Jade. My half sister." I said giving him a death glare. He responded with a worried look but quickly brushed it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's P.O.V

I watched the dimpled, curly haired boy eye me up and down. He reminded me of Harry.

"Jade, that is Ashton" Harry told me referring to the boy that just checked me out.

A pink haired boy stood next to him. His hair looked like cotton candy and it made me want to eat him up!

"I'm Michael" the boy said noticing that I was staring at his hair.

Next to him was a brown haired boy which I believe Niall called Calum?

"I'm Calum" the boy said confirming my thoughts.

"Where's Luke?" asked Niall.

"He's...Right There!"Calum said after looking for him for a few seconds.

A blonde haired boy with piercing blue eyes walked over to us. He was wearing a gray Nirvana shirt under a plaid shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, and black shoes. He had a black lip ring in the left corner of his mouth.

"Holy shit!" I said as I stared at him.

"Seems like somebody thinks Luke is sexy" Ashton said with a smirk.

I looked down at the ground as my face flushed with embarrasment as I realized I said that out loud. Harry put his arm back around me giggling as he did so.

"Luke, this is my half sister, Jade" Harry told Luke as I looked up still blushing.

"Nice to meet you Jade. You're very pretty" Luke told me, flushing the same deep shade of red I did.

"I apologize for my language" I said to Luke as I looked up at his blue eyes.

"It's alright" he chuckled.

"Well mates, we better get inside and start getting ready. The show is in 5 hours." Liam said as we began to walk inside of the arena.

Harry lifted me onto his back and we started running inside. I think I made a good decision by coming on this tour.

~~~~~~

A/N This is my first story, so I'm sorry if this is crap! Maybe you could comment and leave me feedback? Thanks babes!