Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jade's P.O.V

Luke and I were sitting in the dressing room while the other lads were running around the arena.

"We have 4 shows here for the next few nights, but I'd really like to take you out on another date some time Miss.Styles" Luke said from the seat across from me. I smiled.

"I'd love that Mr.Hemmings" I said and he smiled back.

"We go to Austrailia in 5 weeks. I'm sure my parents would love to meet you" I got a little nervous.

"That'd be great" I said faking a smile.

"Don't worry love. I'm sure they'll like you just as much as I do" he said with a wink and I smiled.

"Has any one seen Mikey?" Ashton asked as he barged through the door.

"No. Why?" Luke asked.

"Well in case you haven't noticed, we go on in 30 minutes and I can't find him!" Ashton yelled.

"Chill, lad. We'll find him" Luke responded. We both stood up and went to find him.

"You go check that way and I'll go this way" Ashton said running away. Luke and I began walking down the hall toward the back entrance. We walked outside and found Niall and Michael riding on segways.

"Clifford! Come on! Ashton is freaking out because he can't find you" Luke yelled at Mikey. He stopped and ran toward us.

"Sorry" he said. We walked back inside.

"What the hell dude? I've been looking for you for 20 minutes!" Ashton said as he ran over to us.

"Sorry. Niall and I were riding segways" he smiled.

"Haha. Best ride in t world" Niall laughed from beside him. Michael and Ashton walked away.

"Hey Jade!" Niall said and kissed my cheek. Luke raised a brow at him. "It's just friendly. See?" he kissed Luke's cheek too.

"That's disgusting" Luke said wiping off his cheek.

"Haha. See ya later" Niall said and then ran down the hallway.

"He's a special lad" I laughed.

"Very" Luke laughed. "Well we're all alone now" he smirked. He leaned down and started to passionately kiss me.

"Jade!" Harry yelled running to me.

"Damn it" I mumbled pulling away. "What?!"

"I need you to come talk to Louis" he sounded worried.

"Umm ok" I told him. "We'll finish that later" I whispered to Luke and walked away.

"What's wrong?" I asked Harry.

"He's refusing to eat. I don't think he's had anything but tea for the last few days. He's also barely talked. I'm worried about him" he said before we walked into their dressing room. Louis was sitting on the couch and he looked pale. He had dark circles under his eyes and I could tell that he hadn't slept for days.

"Hey Boo" I said and walked over to him.

"Hi Jade" He smiled but it wasn't his real smile.

"What's wrong? You don't seem like yourself" I asked with a deep concern filling my tone.

"What do you mean? I'm fine" he said, but I knew he was lying.

"You look pale and exhausted" I told him.

"I'm fine Jade. I promise" he closed his eyes for a while and then reopened them. I decided to drop the subject because it was obvious he wasn't going to open up to me.