Chapter 17

*This chapter is dedicated to American_idiot_Mikey*

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with my arms wrapped around Jade's body. I smiled at the memories of last night. It was absolutely amazing. I untangled myself from Jade, and went downstairs to make us breakfast. I saw Michael sitting on the couch watching Spongebob.

"Mornin Mikey" I smiled.

"Hey" he smiled back.

"Wanna help me cook some pancakes?" I asked.

"No, but I'll help you eat them" a shy smile played on his lips.

"Ok" I laughed. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a bowl along with a pan to fry them. I found a box of pancake mix in the cabinet, and then grabbed the butter and eggs from the fridge. I put the stuff into the bowl and mixed it all up. I then started pouring the mixture into the pans. A few minutes later, I felt a dainty pair of arms wrap around my face.

"Good morning Babe" Jade smiled.

"Good morning love" I smiled and turned around to kiss her forehead.

"Do you need any help?" She asked.

"You could get the strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate chips out" I said.

"Ok" She said walking over to the fridge. I finished the pancakes, and stacked them all on a plate. I set them on the counter and grabbed a few plates out.

"Can you go tell Mikey to come eat?" I asked Jade.

"Sure" Both of them walked into the room seconds later. We all filled our plates, and then went to sit in the living room while we ate. We sat on one couch, Jade between Michael and I.

"I have a great idea" Michael said.

"And that would be?" I asked.

"We could build a pillow fort and eat and watch movies all day" He suggested.

"Clifford, you are a genius" Jade smiled. After we finished eating, we built a fucking awesome fort. I ordered a few pizzas that came just after we finished. I put the pizzas in the tent, and then I grabbed 2 bags of chips, a few cans of pop, some ice cream, spoons, popcorn, and also some cookies.

"What movie?" Jade asked.

"The Hunger Games maybe?" Michael asked.

"Sure" We both replied.

___

"God, Why is Jennifer Lawerence so fucking hot?!" Michael asked while stuffing pizza into his mouth. I laughed at him.

"Luke?" I heard my mum call.

"In here" I yelled.

"I'm heading out to do a few things. I'll be back in time to cook dinner" She said.

"Alright. I love you" I called.

"I love you too. Behave kids" She said before I heard the door close. Jade moved closer to me, and cuddled into my side. I heard a small groan come from Michael when I put my arm around her, but I chose to ignore it.

"We should go to that club later. Ya know, the one where Ashton got totally wasted that one time" Michael said.

"I guess we could. It'll be fun" I said.

___

Michael's P.O.V

Liz cooked us some food when she got home, and we ate before getting ready to go to the club. I changed my outfit quickly, and waited on the couch for Luke and Jade. Luke came out and sat next to me. Jade walked in a few minutes later and damn. She was dressed in a short, skintight, strapless black dress that was absolutely perfect for her body. She looked so fucking hot. I tried to move my eyes away from her, but I couldn't.