Chapter 8

(Please read the Author's Note at the end)

Chapter 8

Jade's P.O.V

My alarm went off at 7:30. I untangled myself from Luke's body. He woke up as soon as I did.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a raspy voice which was quite attractive.

"I have to go get ready to take Gemma to the airport"

"Can I go?"

"If you want to. Meet me in my room in an hour" I told him.

"Alright. See ya Love" he replied still laying in the bed. I walked out of the room to go wake up Gemma. I pulled the door open and saw that her and Ashton were extremely close and I don't think that Ashton had a shirt on.

"Gemma" I whispered poking her arm. "It's time to wake up"

"Noooo. 5 more minutes" she groaned.

"No. You need to get up now" she pulled away from Ashton and got out of the bed. I walked back to Luke's room.

"Forgot my phone" I said walking over to the table next to the bed. "You can bring Ashton if you want to"

"Ok" he started getting out of his bed as I walked out. Gemma and I went to our room and got dressed. I put on a pink crop top with black letters saying 'Pink' on it. I also put on a pair of light wash jean sorts. Gemma wore a white tank top and black jean shorts. It was very hot, so I put my hair into a bun.

"Are you going to put your hair up? It's like 83 degrees out-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"No" she quickly responded.

"Why?" I asked.

"No reason" She said followed by a nervous laugh.

I walked over to her and pulled her hair up. She had bruises all over her neck, which I assumed were from Ashton.

"Don't let Harry see those" I giggled and put her hair down. I helped her pack all of her things into her suitcase. I was going to miss her. Since she was leaving, I would be sharing a room with Harry and Louis for the rest of the tour.

"I think I have everything" she said picking up the handle of her suitcase.

We walked into the hallway and were met by Luke and Ashton. We all got into the elevator and went down to the lobby. When the doors opened, we were greeted by Michael, Calum, and the One Direction boys. They all said goodbye and gave her a hug.

"Ready guys?" Harry asked.

"Yeah" Gemma said.

We got into the car. Luke and I sat in the back, and Gemma sat between Harry and Ashton. Paul was driving. I scooted closer to Luke and put my head on his shoulder. He played with my hair and I drew little circles on his thigh with my index finger. I looked up at Gemma, and she was moving her hair all to one side. I leaned forward to tell her, but Harry already saw the bruises.

"Gemma, what the fuck is all over your neck?" Harry said in an angry tone. Gemma and Ashton both tensed up when he said that.

"What do you mean?" she said pulling her hair to cover them.

"I swear to fucking God Ashton, I'm going to beat the shit out of you-" he started before he was cut off.

"Harry, stop please! They like each other! Give Ashton a chance" I told him.

He turned to look out the window not saying anything, Gemma moved closer to Ashton putting her head on his chest, and he put his arms around her. The rest of the car ride was pretty much silent. Luke and I went back to our position we were in prior to this arguement occurring. We parked, and Paul got Gemma's suitcase for her.