Chapter 19

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!!

Jade's P.O.V

"Mum, Robin, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Luke, and his mum Liz" I told my mum and her boyfriend. Liz and Luke smiled at them.

"It's a Pleasure to meet you guys. I'm Anne, and this is my boyfriend Robin" she shook both of their hands and Robin did as well.

"Hey love" Harry walked in and gave me a hug.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Luke" He nodded.

"Nice to see you again mate" Luke smiled.

"Hello Liz" he smiled and gave her a quick hug.

"Michael" he nodded with a smile.

"Hey" Mikey replied.

Mum went to the kitchen to make some tea, and then Liz and her sat down to talk. Robin left for work, which left us alone with Harry.

"So, Jade, did you enjoy your trip to Austrailia?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. It was fun" I smiled at Luke. He winked at me when Harry looked away.

"Oh they definitely had fun" Michael laughed and I shot him a look telling him he better shut his fucking mouth.

"Sorry" he said.

"Don't apologise Michael. Tell me more" Harry said.

"I don't think I can" Michael bit his lip while his eyes looked away from us and down at the floor.

"Well, I'm going to go show Luke around the house. We'll be back soon" I said nervously and grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs to my room.

"Michael has a big mouth" I scoffed.

"I know" he sighed.

"I don't care of he tells him or not. Harry has no authority over me. I just wish he wouldn't be so protective sometimes" I said getting frustrated.

"Jade, I know it seems annoying, but he's just looking out for you. He only does it because he loves you" Luke said trying to help.

"I guess you're right" I said hugging him. We walked back downstairs after I showed him around.

___

My mum made reservations for dinner at a really fancy restaurant. Gemma, Ashton, Robin, and Louis ended up tagging along as well. I sat between Harry and Luke, and across from Gemma. We quickly ordered our food and Luke and I got lost in our own conversation, ignoring everybody else.

"You know, I have a surprise for your birthday" Luke smiled.

"What is it?" I asked excitedly.

"We'll I can't tell you because then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore" He laughed.

"Ugh" I groaned.

"Save that groaning for later babe" He winked. My cheeks flushed red and my eyes grew wide.

"Lucas, we don't talk like that at the dinner table" I scolded.

"I'm sorry. And don't call me Lucas. That's not my name"

"But I like it. It's cute" I smiled.

"I'll only let you call me that because it's adorable when you say it" He smirked.

"Good. Oh, what do you want to do for your birthday?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"What did you have in mind?" He asked smirking.