Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up when I heard a loud crash outside of the bedroom. Harry must have heard it too because he was walking outside of the room. I followed him.

"What the hell was that?!" Harry asked looking down at Louis. He was laying on the floor surrounded by broken glass.

"Shit! Sorry! I couldn't sleep so I came our here to make some tea and I tripped and well, I think you can see what happened from there" Louis was trying to get off of the floor without stepping on the glass. I walked over to him to help. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"Thanks love" he said walking out of the mess.

"What time is it?" Harry asked yawning.

"About 4 in the morning" Louis said looking at the clock on the wall.

"Fuck. Come on Jade. Let's go back to sleep. We can clean this in the morning" Harry was already walking back to the bedroom.

"Jade, please stay out here with me. I can't sleep" I looked at Louis and saw how exhausted he was.

"Ok" I walked over to get a blanket from the closet. Louis went to sit on the couch. I sat on the couch between his legs and pulled the blanket on us. I leaned my head back onto his chest.

"Try to sleep Lou" I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you Jade" he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I love you too" As soon as those words left my mouth, I fell asleep thinking about Luke holding me like this.

__

I woke up again around 8. Louis was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up so I stayed in this position. I heard the water running in the bathroom and assumed Harry was taking a shower. I grabbed my phone from the table where I had left it after watching the movie. I had one new message from Luke. I replied to him then sent a text to Gemma.

From: Luke <3

'Good morning love :) Are we still on for lunch? xx' recieved 7:56 am

To: Luke <3

'Good morning. We're still going. See ya soon. x' sent 8:08 am

To: Gemma

'I'll be back by 10 so I can get ready to go out. Make sure you wear something casual yet nice ;)' sent 8:11 am

I opened my camera and took a picture of me and Louis. I posted it to twitter saying "Sleepover with my best friend @Louis_Tomlinson Love you Boo! xx" I felt Louis start to move under me.

"Mornin Boo" I said leaning my head back to kiss his cheek.

"Mornin Darlin" he replied in his morning voice.

"Did you finally sleep alright?" I was concerned about his lack of sleep.

"It was fine. I'll probably sleep in the car" he closed his eyes again and pulled me closer. "What are you doing today?"

"I'm going to lunch with Gemma, Luke, and Ashton"

"Luke huh?" he asked teasingly with a smirk on his face.

"Stop it" I said poking his cheek as mine were turning red. "I need to go get ready. Tell Harry Gem and I will meet him for dinner at 6"

*4 Hours Later*

Gemma and I were sitting inside of some sort of Italian resturaunt waiting for Luke and Ashton. She still didn't know that this was going to be a double date. Her back was towards the door and I was facing it. I saw Luke walk in followed by Ashton. Ashton saw us and had a huge grin on his face.