Chapter 25

(There's smut in this chapter. Yay)

Luke's P.O.V (woo finally)

I laced my fingers with Jade's as we walked out of the restaurant together. I had big plans for this walk, and to say I was nervous was an understatement. My palms were sweaty, and I hoped that she wouldn't notice. We walked to a small park not too far away from her house. She still had no idea what was about to happen. I lead her over to a small pond in the middle of the park. My knees felt weak, but I was going to do this.

Suddenly, I got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of my pocket. Jade put her hands over her mouth.

"I know we haven't known each other very long and that we're still both really young, but I love you with every part of me. I've never met somebody that makes me feel the way you do. I never want to lose you, and I promise I'll be with you forever. We've been through so much together, and I can't imagine my life without you. I've always dreamed of finding the perfect girl to spend the rest of my life with, and I finally have. Jade Styles, will you marry me?" I asked. She had tears in her eyes.

"Oh my God. Yes" She said and I slipped the ring on her finger before standing up and connecting our lips in a sweet kiss. All of the nerves faded and were replaced with happiness. I pulled her up by her waist as her hands pulled me down from the back of my neck. This was everything I ever wanted. A perfect girl I could hold in my arms and never let go of.

"This has officially been the best birthday ever" She said before pulling me back down again for another kiss.

"I better get you home. Get on my back" I told her.

"What? I'm way too big" She blushed.

"Jade, get on my back" I demanded.

"Okay" She climbed on and I gripped onto her thighs making sure she wouldn't fall. I carried her a few blocks and put her down when we got in front of her house.

"You're not 'too big' by the way" I said and kissed her cheek. We walked through the front door and Harry was sat one the couch with Louis not too far away from him.

"Did everything go according to plan?" Harry asked me smirking.

"It went perfectly" I smiled and looked down at Jade.

"You knew?" Jade asked him.

"Of course. Did you think he'd actually ask you without my permission?" He laughed. She ran over to him and engulfed him in a big hug, mumbling a 'thank you' into his chest.

"Luke, could I talk to you? Outside please?" Louis said clearing his throat and stood up.

"Sure" I said awkwardly. I didn't know what I should do: Forgive him, or punch him in the face for kissing my girlfriend. I decided to be the nice guy and let him explain himself. We stepped out onto the back porch and closed the door.

"I just want to apologize, Luke. It wasn't my intention to hurt you in any possible way. I know that you two are kind of a 'forever' thing now, so I'm not gonna try anything. It was really wrong of me to kiss her while she was with you. I can't have her, so it makes me really happy just to know somebody like you will take care of her. I know that she'll be happier with you. Congratulations" He smiled, but I couldn't tell if it was forced or not.

"Thank you" That was all I could say before I spun around on my heel and walked inside. I kept my cool, and everybody stayed safe this time. Yay me.

I guess I should probably go tell my mum that I'm engaged. I walked into the kitchen where I heard her voice. She was helping Anne wash some dishes, but she quickly dried her hands off once she saw me.