Chapter 21

*This chapter is for viva_la_gay*

Jade's P.O.V

After we finished eating, Luke and I left since I was too upset to go out and party with the rest of them. I insisted on Luke going with them so he could celebrate his 18th birthday like every other person, but he refused.

"Are you ready to talk?" He asked me breaking the silence. We sat on the couch staring blankly at the TV which wasn't even on.

"I guess" I let out a sigh and turned my body to face his.

"I'm sorry if you feel like I was keeping you away from them. That was absolutely not my intention. You're just a great person to be around, and with all the shit I've dealt with, I wanted to constantly be with you because you make me forget all of those things. I feel like this is all my fault" He finished and took my hands in his. I just stared at him.

"Absolutely none of this is your fault. We were both caught up in this relationship to realise what was happening around us. We're giving each other the love we never got growing up. If it's anybody's fault, it's mine. I was the bitch that ignored them over the past few weeks. My friendship I had with Louis is totally ruined because he hates me" I put my head in my hands and let out a groan.

"He doesn't hate you. In fact, he's in love with you" Luke frowned and looked away from me.

"Luke, if you think I'm gonna leave you for him, you're wrong. I love you so much. The only feelings I have for him are in a friendly manner" I have him a small fake smile. Something in the back of my head told me that I might actually have feelings for him. I can't be in love with him. I'm in love with Luke.

"Good because I don't know what I'd do without you, Jade" He gave me a hug and buried his head in my neck.

"I'm sorry if this stupid drama ruined your birthday. Louis is just so selfish and only thinks of himself sometimes. That fucking prick should have just kept his fucking mouth shut and saved this shit for a different day or maybe not at all"

"It didn't ruin my birthday. I had a good time. I understand if you don't want to have sex tonight. We can save that for a different day" He looked at me with innocent eyes and I couldn't help but giggle.

(Oh, there's about to be smut so skip if you don't like it)

"Lucas, I need a distraction right now. Sex is perfect" I laughed and then attached my lips to his. My hands roamed his chest while his hands grabbed my thighs and pulled me on top of him.

"I need you now, Hemmings" I said between kisses.

"Not here. Our mums could walk in. Let's go to your room" He said standing up.

"It's late, and they're probably asleep. My mum's room is right next to mine" I complained.

"Well fuck. Where do we go? The car?" He laughed.

"Why not?" I giggled and attached my lips to his once more. He gripped my thighs and walked us out to Harry's car since I didn't have my own. We opened the back seat and he laid me down before climbing in so he was on top.

"What if somebody sees us?" I asked pulling his shirt over his head.

"I wouldn't have suggested it if somebody could see. You're mine and only mine" He took his pants off and threw them on the floor. I arched my back so he could pull off my shirt and bra.

"So fucking hot" He licked his lips moved his head down and started biting down on my neck, sure to leave bruises. He unzipped my shirts and pulled them off along with my panties. I pulled on the hem of his boxers and pulled them down to his knees. He kicked them off and positioned himself.