Chapter 12

*Unedited*

Chapter 12

Luke's P.O.V

*beep beep beep* Jade's alarm went off from the table beside her.

"Turn it off" I groaned. She didn't move. "Baby, please make the fucking thing stop"

"Sorry" she giggled turning it off.

"What time is it?" I asked pulling her small body closer to me.

"Six" she said with a yawn.

"Shit, our plane leaves in an hour" I realised and got out of the bed.

"Do we have enough time to shower?" Jade asked.

"Together, but not separately" I smirked.

"Nice try, but it's not happening" She giggled.

"I figured" I said sighing after.

"Soon babe" she said before standing on her toes to kiss me.

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise" she smiled. Since I was only wearing my boxers, I put on a shirt and some pants, and went to make some coffee.

"Do you want some coffee?" I asked Jade when she finished changing. I poured some for me into a mug.

"Sure" she replied. I put some in a cup for her. I turned around to face her.

"Woah" I whispered staring at her. She giggled.

"Do I look okay? I want to look good when I meet your mom"

"You look beautiful" I blushed.

"Thanks" She bit her lip and looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"I don't want your mom to hate me" she said looking into my eyes.

"She'll love you. I promise" I kissed her forehead.

"I guess we should go" We both grabbed our luggages and went out to catch a cab to the airport. The drive was fairly short, but boarding the plane took forever.

"I'm bored" Jade complained from beside me.

"Take a nap. The flight won't last long"I suggested.

"Okay" She laid her head down on my shoulder. It wasn't long before I heard her soft snores. I pulled out my phone which I hadn't checked for a few days. I opened my twitter and saw a picture of me that Jade had posted. I looked extremely stupid. I opened the camera app, and I took a picture of Jade sleeping on my shoulder.

'You snore when you sleep, but it's cute ;) @jadestyles' A few minutes later, my phone blew up with twitter mentions.

'@heyyyyylukey: OMG!! @Luke5sos Are you and @jadestyles dating?! I totally ship it! #jake'

'@5sauce: Awe! You guys are cute together :)'

'@lukeisbae: #jake is officially my new otp!'

I smiled at those comments. We hadn't confirmed that we were dating yet, but I'm pretty sure the fam already suspects it. Other people weren't quite as nice.

'@mukeforlife: @jadestyles get away from him! He's mine, you slut. You're just an attention seeking whore'

My blood boiled as I read that one.

'@mukeforlife Please don't talk about her like that. Fuck off'

I decided to log off because I don't want to read the bullshit they have to say about her. I love her, and that's all that matters. I checked my messages next, and I had over 50 from Michael, all saying something random.