Chapter 16

Jade's P.O.V

4 days later, Luke was released from the hospital. All of the boys flew back home except for Michael. He insisted on staying even after I offered to pay for his plane ticket.

"I'm sorry that this is how we had to spend the first week of your visit" Luke told me while Liz drove us back to their house from the hospital.

"It's okay. At least we were together. That's all I wanted honestly" I smiled intertwining our hands.

"I'll try not to get broken this week so we can actually have some fun" He joked.

"Um excuse me" Michael said poking us both. He was in the back seat of the car and we were in the middle. Liz in the front of course.

"Yes Mikey?"

"By 'fun' do you mean sex?" He whispered so Luke's mum wouldn't hear.

"If it happens, it happens" Luke smirked.

"So that's pretty much a yes?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"I guess so" I giggled.

"Gross" Michael said.

"You're the one who wanted to know" Luke laughed.

"Does anybody know if Ash and Gemma hooked up?" Mikey asked.

"I'm pretty sure they did" I said.

"They left the hospital together the other night. I told them they could go to our place to rest" Liz said joining the conversation.

"Oh great, Mum. They probably fucked on our couch!" Luke complained.

"Luke, watch your language. What they do in their time alone is none of my business. Same goes for you three. It's none of my business what you do. That reminds me, I'm going out to dinner with a few of my friends tonight, so I won't be back until midnight most likely" Liz said.

"Perfect" Luke said looking at me with a smirk.

"Don't do anything you'll regret though" she said.

"We won't" I said and Luke agreed.

__

"I'm leaving" Liz said to us. She was dressed in a really cute purple dress with some black pumps, her hair curled.

"You look cute" I said.

"Thank you, Jade. Have fun. I'll be home in a few hours" She winked at Luke and I.

"Mum" He groaned.

"Sorry" She giggled and then left.

"So do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" Michael asked from the couch opposite of ours.

"We could watch a movie. But first, do you want to call Ashton?" I smirked.

"Yes!" Mikey said jumping off of the couch. I pulled my phone put and dialed his number.

"Hey Jade!" Ashton answered in a perky tone.

"Hey Ash" I said.

"Ashton, I know what you did" Michael said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"You and Gemma got it on!" Luke laughed.

"What? No we didn't" Ashton nervously laughed.

"Did too!"

"How do you know?" Ash asked.

"It's obvious. You're a horny 19 year old boy and Gemma is a really hot girl, and you couldn't stop yourself"Michael said.